$235
Crowne Plaza Al Khobar(Al Khobar)
$100
$80
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$235
$189
$88
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$279
$160
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$99
$91
$128
$72
$85
All reviewstennis courtssaudi arabiabusiness tripsmall balconyclub floorsea viewnice hoteleastern provincecar servicestaying at this hotelseafoodfitness centerenjoyed my staybreakfast buffetroom servicespecial thanksfusion
Reviewed June 15, 2010

HAving stayed in this hotel before and after the renovation, I can say the work was a success. The rooms are fresh, the restaurants good and the location great.

However, there are new hotels arriving on the scene in Khobar adn I wonder where the best value for money will be.

Search around Trip Advisor first, but I like this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2010

Colleagues and I stayed here for five days and were very impressed. Although the hotel is due to begin redecorating, the rooms were very attractive and very comfortable, with good views of the Gulf. Public areas are elegant, well staffed and pleasant spaces to wait in. The hotel is definitely 5 star, and extremely well run. The staff were polite and friendly -- always said hello, held the elevator doors etc -- and housekeeping and laundry service were prompt and reliable. There is a good choice of restaurants and the food is consistently excellent. We mainly ate at the buffet and the waiters and maitre d quickly remembered us and ensured we were greeted and seated together, remembered whether we liked tea or coffee at breakfast, etc. We had one dinner in the a la carte restaurant, which is very elegant; although service was a little slow it was very professional, the food was extremely fresh and well prepared. I was impressed that after my visit, I received a thank you email from the hotel manager and was also invited to fill in an online survey. Maybe that is a marketing ploy, but it's the little touches that count, and that made a good impression. I'd certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2010

I liked to tell about my experience and The unique things that I've seen. when I traveled to Saudi Arabia for work .
I booked in Le Meridien alkhobar
when I reached the airport I was met by a luxury car provided by hotel and when I got to the hotel
In the entered the hotel staff met me with a beautiful smile and a warm welcome
.. And the receptionist allocated me to my room without The trouble of waiting
The room was comfortable with a high level of creativity
the view was Amazing .
that is not all
Every time I need anything I just call and they deliver at spot .I tested le café do pari restaurant , I saw a different and a wonderful dishes , after that the Chefs came to us welcomed me and my colleagues and ask us our opinion on the food and if we want to varieties certain foods and he is ready to prepare to us anything .

I spend a lovely days .i Promise my self I will bring my family on the Annual holiday
to Experience same fabulous feeling that I had.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2010

service good.rooms are good.location good.best location.food good.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2010

Good service, Quality Food and Rooms Clean.
Good standard, as usual from Le Meridien.

Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business