“Personalized service, great food”

Fusion Seafood & Sushi
Ranked #7 of 265 Restaurants in Al Khobar
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Le Meridien Al Khobar's pride - Fusion Seafood & Sushi is a new dining venue that offers a wide array of international specialties, fresh seafood and delicious selections in its one of a kind Sushi Bar. In addition, its famous 'Water Bar' adds a sparkle to bottled health waters that can be found - from still to sparkling - from different parts of the world. With stunning views of the Gulf, Fusion Seafood & Sushi is a haven of fine dining that has enriched the gastronomic panorama of the province overall.
Dubai
“Personalized service, great food”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about the staff here; they really go out of their way to please you. I am a frequent business traveler and was bored of their menu (which, to be honest, is good but not innovative). On a recent holiday where we have the tradition in my country of eating shellfish, we asked them if they would make something special for us and they came up with the most delicious octopus and squid dishes they prepared especially for us. The next night we wanted vegetarian, so they prepared two different kinds of tofu dishes for us, just to our liking. I am so appreciative that they go the extra mile to help.

The sushi/sashimi is good hotel-sushi (but of course, it's hotel sushi; not NY sushi); the fish is excellent (esp full grilled fish or snapper). The service is better than average KSA service, but the warmth of people is wonderful.

• Visited March 2013

• Arabic first
Alkhobar
“Best Sushi in Town”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The ambiance and location is exceptional.Little high on price but worth it if you consider the location , service and variety.Perfect presentation and service but I can not say the same for taste.Unfortunately the sea food available in the gulf is not as tasty as its counterparts in northern countries especially fish in cold waters is fatty and tastier. I would have preferred a more selection on the menu especially meat.Only two or three was available.This is also valid for dessert selection.

• Visited February 2013
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Good Food, Horrible Service”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The sushi here is very good and we really enjoyed the atmosphere of this restaurant. The service was awful, we waited for our sushi for over an hour and the restaurant was empty. The table next to us was also complaining to the waiter about not getting their food in a timely manner; I don't think this is unusual for them! Overall the food was delicious but only go if you have the time to wait around.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank JHenry86
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“the best in khobar”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I think this place is not that know to local. I see some Japanese restaurant has awful food and as expensive as Fusion...
It is amazing one... very nice food... love sushi... good prices... staff are very nice.
I went 2011 in valentine... it was really nice experience...
The only comment I have that they do not have variety of dishes there. I hope they do that

• Visited April 2012
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
“Really good & worth a try”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

One of the top restaurants in eastern provence with mixed cuisines starting from Japanese all the way to Italy...........