Lowest prices for your stay
Sofitel
Priceline$120
Expedia.com$120
Destinia.com$148
1,033 results
All reviews the club lounge excellent stay front office excellent service business trip reception mr corniche foods meeting al
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was amazing,incredibly clean,the location is great ,close to everything,the food was so good and presentable and the most important thing is the employees
were very professional and nice....

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Renati A
Sofitel A, General Manager at Sofitel Al Khobar The Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2017

Dear Renati A,

Thank you for your positive comments during your recent stay at Sofitel Al Khobar the Corniche.

It is truly delightful to read your amazing feedback. We are glad that you were satisfied with our services and have enjoyed your stay with us.
We are always strive to provide a Magnifique experience to our guests and I am glad that we were successful in achieving that goal with you.

Once again thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our Sofitel Al Khobar the Corniche very soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Sofitel A, General Manager at Sofitel Al Khobar The Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

I've been in Sofitel al khobar for the first time and I can't explain how much we enjoyed there, starting from the arrival time till we left, staff we very helpful and courteous they made us feel like we are really special guests, and as it is our first visit they gave us an upgrade to one of their new rooms which is with balcony amaaaaaazing one I do recommended to all who visits this hotel, the view over the sea is peaceful, we ordered from room service and we set at the balcony while enjoying the nice weather and the food was just delicious, the service was beyond the expectations.
Thanks a lot Sofitel I will definitely come back soon ❤️

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank eive777_com

Dear eive777_com,

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

I stayed before at Sofitel and this is my second visit, things are getting better and better the atmosphere is so relaxing and the employee are hospitality experts from the arrival to the leaving the hotel
I will start with arrival time which was fast and efficient the people in Reception are supper friendly and warm greeter they go beyond the level to make sure you feel welcome, second the cleanses is perfect and the bed is very comfortable after long working day
The restaurant view and service plus the food are amazing I loved the barbecue day
The good thing that the waiter I can't remember his name when I came next day to breakfast he brought me what I want without asking from him due what I ordered day before this eye for details I didn't see it other places wow
Last at check out it didn't took 30 seconds to prepare my bill and leave the hotel even I noticed they have service of cleaning the windshield of cars without asking wow again
I really enjoyed my stay and for sure it will not be the last

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Eyad H
Sofitel A, General Manager at Sofitel Al Khobar The Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Dear Eyad H,

Bonjour from Sofitel Al Khobar the Corniche and thank you very much for the amazing feedback.

We are delighted to know that you were very pleased with the warm hospitality of our Ambassadors all around the hotel as well as the barbecue night at the Cafe Chic and the cleanliness of the room.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Sofitel Al Khobar the Corniche for another wonderful and memorable stay.

Once again, thank you for the feedback and see you soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic menu with the most delicious food and great ocean views - very clean hotel with great service. The whole family had a great time here and staff were very friendly with the kids.
I would highly recommend this place to anyone whether it's for business or a family getaway you won't be disappointed.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Ariz A

Dear Ariz A,

Warm greetings from Sofitel Al Khobar the Corniche and Thank you very much for the wonderful review.

We are delighted to know that you had an amazing stay at our Sofitel Al Khobar the Corniche, it is such a delight to share your complimenting remarks with the entire team.

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.