Tripadvisor
Al Khobar
All reviews sky lounge diwan restaurant chef ali special thanks cigar lounge vero restaurant asian night iftar dinner delicious food sushi live cooking excellent service lunch buffet many thanks beautiful hotel thank you very much arabic coffee
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Having lunch or dinner at the Sky Lounge with Sushi chef Dede is a must if you are visiting the region! The Maki rolls come in many different varieties, and are always made to top standards. My favourite is the Crispy tuna roll.

Trip type: Traveled on business
KempinskiAlKhobar, General Manager at Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear JonasNyq,
We want to thank you for your kind compliments towards your visit to Skylounge and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your recent experience with us. I will be sharing your wonderful feedback with the rest of my team.

To know that you enjoyed your time with us is the ultimate compliment we could be paid and motivates us to work harder to make your next experience a better one, for you, our most valued of guests.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

We had my wife birthday celebration in the Al Diwan restaurant with the kids. The service was outstanding and the food amazing. What a great family time ended by the a birthday song from the restaurant team. Thank you chief Mrunal, Krishna, Carlo, special to Aileen and Cheza for your smiles.

Trip type: Traveled with family
KempinskiAlKhobar, General Manager at Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2020

Dear V5401Slmichelm,
We want to thank you for your kind compliments towards your visit to Al Diwan and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your recent experience with us. I will be sharing your wonderful feedback with the rest of my team.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

They catered for the conference I was attending in Dharan which is the IPTC2020. The food was really great, I really enjoyed the dessert. Shout out to Aileen and the other staff! They were all attentive and professional.

Dear 646joeym,
We want to thank you for your kind compliments towards the IPTC event and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your recent experience with us. I will be sharing your wonderful feedback with the rest of my team.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Everything was perfect, well organised and decorated. Turnaround time for room services were always great. All the hotel staff were very welcoming,epecially TEJA who has always been very professional and polite in his services. I wish him all the best and success.

Trip type: Traveled on business
KempinskiAlKhobar, General Manager at Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Tabisha18,

We want to thank you for your kind compliments towards your visit and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your recent experience with us. I will be sharing your wonderful feedback with the rest of my team.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

variety of food and sweets , but the buffet price doesnt include soft drink..

The restaurant atmosphere is cosy and they have friendly staff.
The seafood buffet is amazing you can find a good variety of fish including salmon

Trip type: Traveled with family
KempinskiAlKhobar, General Manager at Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Dear Sondoss780,