Tripadvisor
Al Khobar
All reviews deluxe room great hotel spacious rooms business trip recommend this hotel an upgrade saudi arabia business hotel eastern province breakfast buffet second home home away from home room service luxury hotel duty manager le meridien ajay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

Hotel is at good Location for us, well connected to my client site. Very Helpful Staff. Good Hospitality. Good Breakfast, lots of variety, with different cuisine. Felt like, I am at my second home. Well maintained, please keep it up.

Room tip: Well maintained rooms.
Date of stay: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
InterContinenta... A, General Manager at InterContinental Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Sanjeev,

We value your patronage and look forward to further opportunities of serving you in your future travels.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

The place is really nice and decent in a perfect location in Khobbar & its a perfect place for business trips, the only comment I have that the Breakfast is really poor the options are very limited so they need more variety.

Date of stay: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
InterContinenta... A, General Manager at InterContinental Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed November 7, 2019 via mobile

Hello all,

Unfortunately, my last stay in intercontinental Al Khobar was a very bad one even I was considering this hotel as one of the best intercon hotels in the region, but this stay changed the whole impression. They upgraded me to a suite as a spire ambassador, but unfortunately below what I faced :

- The bathroom was flooded with water, it has issues.
- Very slow service ( I called 3 times for laundry pick up).

- No internet.

- I asked for the hotel car to take me to Jubail, I waited for 15 mins and they told me at the end that the car in other trip and they are waiting for it, even I called them to book the car before 30 mins!!

They told me that the duty manager will call and till now I am waiting for his call!! Really strange.

It was really disappointing!!

Regards,

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank MohammadBakir
InterContinenta... A, General Manager at InterContinental Al Khobar, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2019

Dear Mohammad,

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your feedback and sincere apologies for the inconveniences. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future so that we can provide a better experience.

We thank you for your patronage and looking forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed November 6, 2019

This was not my first visit , and certainly won’t be my last. Every aspect of my November 2018 stay was phenomenal, from the airport pick-up, front desk check-in, restaurant and lounge dining, housekeeping, and event management. Yet, what I appreciate the most was those who took great care of me last year remembered me, by name, when I returned almost a month ago. Then and now, the support was exquisite!

So, I particularly want to express my since thanks and appreciation to the following staff member who made my two weeks in their care THE BEST ever received: Kenneth, Santosh, Tapas, Jemuel, Anas, Saleh, Ashwin, Heba, Mohamed (Abdeltawab), Ajay, and Chef Emmanouil.

Date of stay: October 2019

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your positive feedback relating to your recent stay in our hotel. It is gratifying to know that your stay was a memorable one. Your comments would certainly inspire and help us further improve the standards of our product and services. I will share your commendation to our team.

Reviewed November 2, 2019 via mobile

Spent 2 nights at the Al Khobar Intercontinental. Was upgraded to better rooms due to travelling with a top membership program colleague.
Room was huge with separate living and sleeping area. All amenities in room.
Room looked clean, maybe carpet needs change.
Service at reception super friendly even at 3 am in the morning when I left.
Breakfast buffet huge and caters all tastes, local and international. Were allowed to use separate restaurant area from 9 till 12.00 am for a meeting, while being served with tea and drinks.
No experience with other hotels in the area but will try next time to have city comparison.

Date of stay: September 2019