I stayed in the hotel for two nights 27-29 Jun 2008. The hotel is quiet, nice, and very modren. Staff are very helpful and all rooms are suits that have a bedroom and a living room with working desk. The location is not the best as it is in the down town but the hotel is good place to relax during buisness trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Al Khobar is located in the city center. Many international companies are within walking distance, close to Saudi Aramco office and when the work day is over, shopping and entertainment centres are close by. Just a 10-minute walk away is the scenic Corniche, which is perfect for strolling along the Arabian Gulf while visiting parks, eateries and family beaches. Also nearby are Gulf Sindibad City Park, Half Moon Bay and Sunset Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Al Khobar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Al Khobar Hotel Al Khobar
- Al Khobar Intercontinental