“Great take out for those living in Man Camps -”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #93 of 275 Restaurants in Al Khobar
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Food is okay for location, good burgers and fries. Chicken take out and steak dinners are great to take away for later. Server always refreshed drinks, made us comfortable for trip out to the desert. Salads have always been fresh. Worth a visit.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

As usual, Applebees somehow always seem to satisfy my hunger for steaks and salads.

But in the particular Applebees I was disappointed with the deserts. Not like how it was served in other locations.

Staff was very friendly though.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I visited with my friends to Apple bees Al khobar. It was embarrassing. T-Bone stake was a recommendation from them but it was tasteless. French fries, it was my worst experience.

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

My gripe with this one is that a few of the waiters seem to be new and lack training. The one who waited my table seemed liked he didn't kmow what to do.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Applebee's is an over priced fast food joint. Most of the food is precooked, pre prepared or frozen. I go there for the nachos and the strawberry mojito which costs almost as much as the nachos.

1  Thank Dalia A