“Beautiful experience”
Review of Carbonara

Carbonara
Ranked #38 of 1,789 Restaurants in Yekaterinburg
Description: The sunny Italy in the heart of Yekaterinburg is a Family Italian Restaurant "Wine and Pasta Carbonara" "Giving the hospitality of Italy, taking care of each guest!"
Reviewed October 26, 2018

Absolutely great restaurant in the city center. A very pleasant surprise is the tastefully decorated interior where it was a real pleasure to dine. Restaurant offers a very varied show of Italian cuisine, I think everyone can choose. The chefs are excellent wizards, the ordered meals were prepared quickly, the presentation and the taste of the food was perfect. Great thanks to the staff who took care of us. The restaurant owner must be proud of his staff. All thank you very much. It was a beautiful evening.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Craving some Italian food we ended up in this place and we were very happy that we did, because the food was delicious, service was fairly fast, prices were not too high and the portion sizes were very decent as well. All together and amazing experience. Highly recommend visiting this place for some good pizza and pasta.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 26, 2017

The decoration and seating makes this restaurant very welcoming and comfortable. Within minutes of being seated we were presented with menus and the waiter switched to English when she heard me speaking to my partner. We loved the cocktails and the carbonara, I will definitely go back to try a few of the pastas and perhaps dessert.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed February 16, 2017

I had already dinner in this restaurant few times and I enjoyed it. It is not really excellent, but it is not bad at all. I think everybody will find something tasty there. We have been there at Pizza´s day and we have been offered by complimentary little piece of pizza.
I really liked the service. It was fast and very professional.
I have been there with group of friends and everybody had something different. As I said, maybe we have not been all 100% satisfied, but overall it was not bad at all.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

We tried Vino e Pasta Carbonara on a Saturday evening. The restaurant looks trendy and is very big. We opted for simple food and a bottle of red wine. My wife's gazpacho was good but warm. The pizzas are cooked in a wood fire oven (which is great) unfortunately service is rather slow so they came cold and less than a minute after gazpacho was served... (The restaurant is huge and waiters have to run around). Pizzas were just average in taste (mozzarella?). The restaurant offers a selection of Italian dry reds unfortunately mainly unknown wines even in the higher price range. Waiters are friendly.

Date of visit: August 2016
Менеджер П, Администратор at Carbonara, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Thanks a lot for your response! It's unaccepably prohibited to serve dishes and drinks wrong temperature. We'll work this out with our staff one more time. We hope to see you again and we'll treat you with Italian wine and homemade desserts!