Onegin Hotel(Yekaterinburg)
$63
$52
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $62/night.

$189
$50
Senator Business Hotel(Yekaterinburg)
$61
$45
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $53/night.

Voznesensky Hotel(Yekaterinburg)
$69
$66
Renomme(Yekaterinburg)
Hotels.com
All reviewsbreakfast buffetopera housereplenished dailyprevious stayon footbusiness hotelbusiness triptap waterrussian cityfree internetreception staffroom serviceplace to staycity centreclean bathroommodern hotelenglish
Reviewed August 8, 2017

We Group of 27 stayed for 02Nights
location is very much good centrally located
enough specious clean nice rooms
very good spared of breakfast
staff service is really good
overall personally I loved this hotel & love to stay again

Room Tip: main road facing rooms
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
ParkInnEkat, Public Relations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Dear Guest!
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg and your great review about staying with us. I'm happy to know that accommodation with us met your expectations and you have highlighted location, room, breakfast and service. Thank you one more time for your warm words and loyalty. We will be happy to see you again!

Reviewed August 2, 2017

This was by far the best hotel we stayed at as part of a G Adventures tour where we travelled from Beijing to St Petersburg on the Trans Mongolian Express. The breakfast was amazing....so much food and the rooms were very comfortable. It is also in a great location within walking distance of many of the sights in Yekaterinburg.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
ParkInnEkat, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Dear Ben,
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg and your great review about staying with us. I'm very happy to know that you had a comfortable and pleasant accommodation and our rooms and breakfast met you expectations. It means that our efforts in providing guests excellent service and unforgettable stay were successful. Thank you one more time for your warm words. I hope we will have a chance to welcome you again!

Reviewed June 20, 2017

A pleasant place to stay in Yekaterinburg is Park Inn Radisson. We had a two night stay on our Trans-Siberian Railway tour in June, could not miss out on many of the places to visit in Yekaterinburg, so we enjoyed our stay.

Park Inn had great breakfast buffet at the hotel as well good dinner in the restaurant. I can only recommend the place for others, also to mention, great staff and fluent English speaking.

Room Tip: Perfect location to city culture
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
ParkInnEkat, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Dear Guest!
Thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg and your positive review about staying with us. I'm very happy to know that you enjoyed accommodation, restaurant and service in our hotel. It means that our efforts to provide excellent service and unforgettable stay to our guests were successful. Thank you one more time for your great feedback. I hope we'll have a chance to welcome you again!

Reviewed May 30, 2017

I previously stayed at this hotel and returned because all of the reception staff seemed to speak English and went out of their way to ensure that I am comfortable.

The location is very convenient as it is right next to the opera house in the city centre.

When I arrived at the hotel I could see mattresses being unloaded and I was lucky enough to sleep on a brand new mattress!

Needless to say I slept really well and enjoyed the very modern breakfast setup.

On my previous stay I had to pay extra for increased wi-fi speed, this time it was all for free. Good value for money all round and I will definitely stay here again in future.

In the morning when I was leaving the streets around the hotel was pretty congested with traffic, but I suppose that is standard for the city centre.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
ParkInnEkat, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

Dear Guest!
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg and your great review about staying with us. I already shared your comments with my team and we are glad to hear that our efforts to provide excellent services to our guests were efficient. I'm very happy to know that your accommodation was comfortable and enjoyable and you were among the first to evaluate our new mattresses. I hope we will have a chance to welcome you again and demonstrate our hospitality. Thank you one more time for your warm feedback!

Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in standart room. The room was not well furnished. TV was making interesting sounds. Empty minibar! The funniest thing is they charge extra 200 ruble if you make order from room service. You may find better hotel than this in Ekaterinburg within the same price range.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
ParkInnEkat, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2017

Dear Guest!
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Park inn by Radisson Ekaterinburg and your review about staying with us. I'm very sorry to hear that our efforts to provide an excellent stay for you didn't succed. You comments are very important to us and together with technical department we'll pay special attention to the work of TVs in rooms.
Indeed, the design of rooms is made according to the concept of open space, which allows guests to keep belongings in sight and not to forget anything in the room upon departure. In Standard rooms minibars are filled upon request and I'm sorry to hear that this information wasn't transfered to you in a proper way and you experienced inconvenience. I thank you one more time for your review and hope we'll have a chance to improve your impression about our hotel.