All reviews one night city centre comfortable rooms nice hotel front desk confirmation english taxi
Reviewed May 31, 2018

Friendly staff, dinner excellent, breakfast good choice. Best breakfast for a while with fresh salmon, sour cream, tomatoes, olives, cucumber and dill. Also great porridge for lovers of same. Yum. Hotel not far from the city centre. Six km red line on the road is there to direct tourists around main part of city and its attractions.
Much to see and learn re Czar family assassination and burial where magnificent monastery now commemorates the site. Unforgettable timber crafted churches and other buildings set in park like setting.
A must see attraction.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
МАргарита С, руководитель Спир at Green Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Good afternoon Mr.Peter! Thank you ery much for your comments. We are very glad that you have chosen our hotel. Thanks for mention such services as breakfast, staff and location. We will be glade to see you again.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

I stayed at the GPH an extra day after a conference. Got it a week before arrival for a decent price - it came up as one of the cheapest offers during search. It is nicely located close to the town center but not too close to get noise from main streets. Close to a chram, so bells might be a problem if you are not used to them.
Food is excellent for a 3* hotel but service struggles with English. Luckily I speak a bit Russian so it was not a big issue. I recommend spicy Ural mushrooms for an appetizer and a T-bone (nicely seasoned) for a main. As for drinks - they had only one French dry red in a glass (a bit too warm for my standards).
Prices are reasonable. Just be careful while ordering taxi from the hotel to Koltsovo. I was told 800 RUB but a price in town is below 400. The only problem is that taxi companies send confirmation SMSes only to Russian numbers so you need a friendly local to forward it to your phone. I hope it gets better before the World Cup 2018. I was lucky that the person in the Tourist Information at 8 March street was kind enough to help me but I do not think she will be willing to do it for 'the happy few' thousands who will come for the WC'18.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Friendly service at the front desk but no one in the restaurant could really speak English. Tried to order room service one night as I was ill and after "not believing" me when I said no one could speak to me in English from the room service number, the front desk then called back and took my order in English and apologized. Pretty comfortable rooms, bed were quite soft - I called mine the "marshmallow" - some of my friend's rooms had poor access to the internet but mine was fine. Breakfast was pretty good.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 29, 2017

We have been staying at this hotel with family in July. From the beginning we were welcomed with very helpful staff and excellent and fast check-in. The rooms vas nice and clean with stunning view to the cathedral. Breakfast was nice and offered a lot of options with delicious Russian traditional pancakes. The location was perfect - close to the city center and shopping area. Highly recommend, great deal for money!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Ольга К, руководитель СПиР at Green Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Valerie! Thank you very much for your positive review! We are waiting for you in our hotel with great pleasure! Best Regards!

Reviewed August 27, 2016

We arrived early in the morning and paying half day price got the room right away. We had superior room which was good in size, cosy and very clean like were all the premises in the hotel. The air-conditioning was working well which was good cause outside temperature was almost 40 degrees. Wi-Fi worked well. The service in whole hotel was excellent, friendly and heplful. At the terrace it was nice to have breakfast. The location was very good. To go to Vainer pedestrian street was very easy, just walk between the sports field and just opened Datsyuk Arena, about 200 meters and you'll be there.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Ольга К, руководитель СПиР at Green Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Dear guest! Thank you very much for your positive review! We are waiting for you in our hotel with great pleasure! Best Regards, Front Office Manager, Yana.