All reviews water slides indoor pool hot tub winston salem great hotel complimentary breakfast medical center wedding party room was clean staff was very friendly waffles a great stay sitting area the breakfast area convenient location front desk staff parking lot
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2018

The local manager Christopher who worked the night of 4/27 needs to be trained and informed who is the customer. He should be sent to customer sensitivity class. He thinks he is the customer which I had to informed him of his role. We inadvertently reserved two rooms instead of one. Upon checking, the error was identified. I informed the young lady checking us in this was an error and would like to cancel one of the rooms and not be charged. The manager jumped into the conversation without identifying who he was and stated the error was my fault and I must pay for both rooms. I informed him payment will be made for one and I would like the second room cancel with no charges. He then informed me unless I pay for both, my 2 kids, wife and I would be REMOVED from the building by the Police. At no point did he try to find a solution. He was on the attack and try to show he had the upper hand. It felt like he was concern about having a vacant room which would be a ding against him.

1  Thank travelmanfromnc
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Bermuda Run, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

We regret that we were not able to provide you with the quality of service you deserve during your recent stay. We strive for flawless service delivery at our hotel, and we are always looking for ways to ensure that each guest experiences the very best we have to offer. Your feedback will help us to continue to improve our training processes, and we hope you will return to stay with us to experience the results of that work for yourself.

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

On a very busy weekend that included a wedding party , a golf group and 2 soccer teams, this staff was incredibly friendly, accommodating and attentive. We were part of one of the soccer groups, the girls thoroughly enjoyed the pool and water slides and us parents found time to relax around the outdoor fireplace. There are plenty of restaurants within walking or a quick drive.
The only thing stopping me from giving a 5 star rating is the smoke smell in the hall of the 4th floor. This is not a staff issue, but one of the company. I would not let it dissuade you from staying unless there is a severe allergy/medical reason.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2018

The hotel is clean, neat and quiet. If you're hungry, you can walk to an Italian restaurant, Mexican restaurant or Dominoes pizza. I didn't have time to eat the complimentary breakfast, but I saw a good selection of items to eat there. Staff was friendly and courteous. Definitely worth staying there if you're in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 26, 2018

Hotel was great. Front desk staff very polite and friendly. My room wasn’t ready when I arrived (I was earlier than check-in) but when it was, she called me by name. The bed was very comfortable. My child LOVED the slides.

Reviewed April 16, 2018

If you book through a Discount Company, you don't get credit for Hilton Honors, so I was informed when I tried to check in early. Not a pleasant exchange. Everyone else were delightful and pleasant. Breakfast good, check-out great. Must have been a bad day for my initial contact. Oh well.