“Excellent Long Term Stay”

Hampton Inn Bermuda Run
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Advance
Fort Ashby, West Virginia
“Excellent Long Term Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

I had a recent business obligation in the area and reside 6 weeks at this facility. Very pleasant experience. Staff excellent and room superior. This faciity has it all for family or just individual stay. I would recommend to any traveler to include family.

Room Tip: Rooms on back side of hotel are quieter.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
nc
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Pleasantly surprised- bright,cheerful halls and rooms. Complimentary wifi, breakfast. Cheerful staff even with the fact that several were stranded and could not go home.
Breakfast included good, well cooked oatmeal.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Savannah, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here 2 nights and we were pleasantly surprised. It is pretty much secluded with a shopping center near, a couple places to eat and a gas station. But the service was great! The breakfast was great (good variety and not the same back to back) and it was quiet. The best thing was that their pool had water slides. Not just a slide, waterpark waterslides. That was a neat surprise and brought out the kid in my husband and I. The bed was a little lumpy and the last night we were there it was a little loud at night. Some girls running up and down the hallway after midnight. But other than that we had a great stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Mark M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bermuda Run, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We appreciate hearing how you particularly enjoyed our service, breakfast, and of course, the GIANT INDOOR WATERSLIDES!!! We feel that our location, combined with our clean, comfortable rooms, and highly dedicated team members provide our guests with the perfect stay! We hope that you will stay with us again should your travels bring you near Bermuda Run. Thanks again for the kind words.
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

The place to stay if your in town to play golf at the extraordinary good courses in the Clemmons' area. Staff members are super smooth and efficient with warm smiles and greetings. Rooms are neat, well maintained, clean, and comfortable with refrigerator and microwave. Close to dining and a grocery store for those things you forgot to bring. Gas station at the main road entrance. Off the street and quiet. Excellent dining area and very ample "complimentary breakfast" with fresh fruit and some days "biscuits and gravy." Thanks to the staff and Anna for a great weekend with friends . . .and the golf was good too! Always fun when you win! this is the place to stay in the Clemmons/Advance area.

Room Tip: Don't think there is a bad room in the house!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Byron H
Mark M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bermuda Run, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Byron,

Thank you for the compliments. Anna is at her best when she is arranging the golf packages, and we are blessed to have her on our team. She is constantly striving to make the golfer's experience with us as "worry-free" as possible, and in nearly every instance, she succeeds. We feel we have the best hotel in the area, and we are grateful that you agree. We hope to see you again when you return to the area. Thank you again for staying with the Hampton Inn Bermuda Run/Advance!
NEW JERSEY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

We had reservations for the Weekend of Sept 14-16. Loved the interior of the hotel & rooms, great colors & very modern, yet welcoming. Loved the pool & waterslides!! Complimentary buffet had nice selection, very clean & courteous staff....will definitely book again net time I visit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Laura,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to compliment the hotel and our team. We work very hard and pride ourselves on providing you with the best experience ever. I know my team will be very happy to hear that we accomplished our goal in this case, and I know that each of us are looking forward to having you stay with us when you return to the area.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

We lucked out. Our room was located on the first floor beyond the meeting rooms. There was not a lot of running traffic that I normally experience at this type of hotel. Typically, I experience parents or coaches letting children run the halls like banshees on Friday and Saturday nights. We parked our car in the rear and had easy access from our room to the car.
I was exhaused from a 7 hour drive after having worked that morning.
The bed was comfortable and I felt confident the duvets had been laundered as promised. I really appreciate that and will not stay a hotels that do not provide that service. It is worth the extra price to me.
The only problem I had was in my rush to leave town, I forgot my Hilton Honors. The clerk seemed unwilling to look it up for me. I was too tired to argue. Please take this into account. Guest are usually tired when they are checking in after 8 at night.
I was unable to log onto WiFi.
The breakfast was top notch. The best oatmeal I have ever had.

Room Tip: Weekend travelers. If you can, get a room on the first floor behind meeting rooms. On the weekends...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Mark M, Manager at Hampton Inn Bermuda Run, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words for our hotel and team. The Hampton Inn Bermuda Run team strives to provide all of our guests with clean and comfortable rooms, and we pride ourselves on our service. I was especially happy to see that you enjoyed our oatmeal and breakfast. I am sorry that we did not do more to ensure that your HHonors number was affiliated with this stay, but if you wish to call the hotel, I can review your record and submit the folio to HHonors so that you will receive the credit. If you wish, please call the hotel at 336-998-3480 and ask for me. Again, thank you for your compliments. We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.
Missoula, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

We booked 3 rooms for a family get together a week before our trip. Hampton was able to get us 2 connecting rooms and one across the hall, which we really appreciated with our 8 year-old grandson.
Check-in was easy, and we all appreciated the cookie and free water bottle. The rooms were immaculate; each with 2 Queen beds, large flat screen HD-TV, desk, microwave, refrigerator, and free wireless access. Bath was fully stocked with amenities. The beds were not adjustable, but were very comfortable. Air conditioning worked well and was easy to set to desired temperatures.
Rooms were very quiet! We heard no noise from the floor above or from adjacent rooms. We called to ask for extra pillows, which were delivered within a few minutes. Service was above exceptional.
Hot breakfast was one of the best I've had at Hampton Inns. Our group at both the hot and cold breakfast and found all the items were fresh and very good. There were a variety of fruit, yogurt, cereal, eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles and drinks. Coffee tasted fresh ground with different creamer flavors.
Our family enjoyed the pool and fitness room. There were several machines, pads, balls and free weights in the workout room; pool was clean with plenty of seats and towels. The hotel is located near the interstate and all sorts of shopping and businesses.
We will definitely stay here again the next time our travels take us to the Winston Salem area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Advance
Village Inn Event Center
Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem
Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem
#7 of 37 in Winston Salem
La Quinta Inn & Suites Winston-Salem
Hampton Inn Winston-Salem - I-40 / Hanes Mall
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hanes Mall Hotel
Fairfield Inn & Suites Winston-Salem Hanes Mall

Been to Hampton Inn Bermuda Run? Share your experiences!