“the Galley is in Advance. tasty :)”
Review of Captain's Galley

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Captain's Galley
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Advance
Cuisines: Seafood
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“the Galley is in Advance. tasty :)”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

We grew up with a Captain's Galley near us and I was so glad to find this one. Just good all around. Fried fish pastas All of my favorites and some healthy choices too when I want them. We go there probably twice a month, a lot after church, and will keep going. :)

• Visited September 2011

W-S, NC
“Best Seafood in town”
Reviewed June 3, 2011

We just moved to the area and decided to try out CG. We left the place as regulars -- great service, awesome seafood, affordable, and large portions.. The seafood is golden fried and fresh, the hush puppies might be the best in the world, and the grilled salmon was perfect. Go try it, there is something for everyone.

• Visited May 2011
w-s, nc
“best seafood in town”
Reviewed August 4, 2009

My wife and I have been long time diners at Captain's Galley. We have never had a bad experience and I can easily say that it is the best seafood in town. All of the fried seafood is fresh and golden fried to perfection. We usually order from the broiled menu, the salmon and tilapia are our favorites. For the non-seafood eater, they also have some great steaks and plenty of chicken and pasta dishes. Great prices, great food, great atmosphere!

East Bend, NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Food”
Reviewed November 21, 2008

My husband and I usually don't complain about a restaurant but the food at the Captain's Galley is absolutely horrible! I love crab cakes but the one I got there was nasty. It definitely came out of a box and there was no crab meat to be found. It was a sickening pumpkin color and was soggy. My husband got the seafood combo and he said that some of the fish had definitely been sitting out for a while; also he said some of the fish tasted strong. Won't waste my money there again.

1 Thank capelight