All reviews railway station city centre lots of variety pedestrian street world cup stayed for nights air conditioning breakfast was excellent recommend this hotel very nice hotel amenities receptionist taxis sea adler
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

The gotel is located in the middle of Sochi, so shops, pharmacies, the sea etc is within walking distance. The hotel is new and clean. Breakfast buffet is sufficient. Gym room is not bug but has a few cardio machines and free weights to get a good workout. Cleaning staff are good and reception staff are efficient and friendly. Rooms are quite large and modern. The windows have a nice view of the square or the rail station. Floor to ceiling so there is a lot if natural light if needed. And although all face the main road, it didnt bother me as its not too noisy. I stayed for nearly 3 weeks and it was a comfortable stay for me. The only complaint is the pillows, bad quality not comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Eva K, Guest Relations Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Sochi Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
We are so glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson Sochi City Centre!

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2019

My brother and I stayed at the Park Inn during our visit for the soccer World Cup in June 2018. The hotel is conveniently located next door to the main railway station - useful as it connects with the international airport at Adler. The railway station is the transport hub, with connecting buses and taxis.
The railway station is a ten minute walk from the seaport on very pleasant pedestrian street.
The hotel is more American than Russian in style - most likely as a result the arrangement with Radisson - with multi lingual staff and signs.
We had previously been in relatively small rooms in Moscow and St Petersburg and were pleased by the size of the rooms. The rooms were well furnished and the cable tv system worked well, though the internet connectivity and speed were somewhat unreliable.
The staff were helpful and provided us with tourist information and train schedules. Since we had been on the road for a couple of weeks we also used the laundry service - quick and a good job and reasonably priced.
The breakfast buffet was excellent and varied and we enjoyed snacks and drinks at the bar and in the restaurant.
This is not a fancy hotel but modern and clean.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Eva K, Guest Relations Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Sochi Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2019

Dear frankmpls,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay.
It was a great pleasure to know that you've enjoyed our location, modern rooms and our service.

We hope that you will have the chance to visit Sochi again and we will have the chance to welcome you back in Park Inn by Radisson Sochi City Centre!

Reviewed December 27, 2018

I travel a lot because of my work around Europe and Russia overall. So I have some experience about hotels.

We traveled as a family. Me, wife, kids (9 m and 10y). Main door was broken, so I had to carry stroller over few steps every time we came or left hotel. Can't imagine someone in wheel chair getting to the hotel. There was a note at least in Russian that they are working on it, during 3 day stay, no one did anything there.

Keys we received didn't work so we had to come back for new ones. We stayed in suite, with a balcony, where we were not allowed to smoke, instructions were to go 20 m behind hotel for a smoke, no smoking rooms. Instead everyone smoked just outside a fire-exit door (which was used as main door). There is two rooms in suite and a bathroom. You can turn all lights on or off in both rooms, but not separately. It's impossible to keep lights in other room, if someone goes to sleep to the bedroom. So we got our little light by keeping bathroom open.

Bathroom's faucet had wrong handle, if you turn red, you will get cold and from blue you get hot water. It is good I tested it myself first. I remind you that this is "4 star Radisson suite".

Breakfast is not at the level of Nordic countries, but at good level by Russian standards. There is no possibility to order something special from restaurant, orders strictly by menu. Daughter wanted one ice-cream ball instead of two, but had to order two etc.
Suite felt more like superior room level. Bed was so soft that I wonder if mattress was from 90'-s.

Remember to re-program your door keys, if you are asking for late check out, because reception won't tell you about it.

I will never come to this hotel again and will have great suspicion towards Radisson hotels in Russia after this. Even tho I joined reward program, my first name was written wrong there.

Room tip: Look for other hotel.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
IgorSklyar, Front Office Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Sochi Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2018

Dear Andrey,
We are sorry to learn we did not succeed in our attempts to make your stay at the hotel comfortable and pleasant. Let us thank you for your feedback and offer our apologies for inconveniences you experienced during your stay at the hotel.
Our Guests' opinion is very valuable for us and helps us to move forward and improve our service. I am very sorry that the stay in our hotel was overshadowed by these moments and this affected your impression as a whole.
On behalf of our entire staff here at the Park Inn we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
Feodosiia Kochieva
Rooms Operations Manager
Park Inn by Radisson Sochi City Centre
+7 862 296 8228

Reviewed December 17, 2018

New hotel, great choice of rooms.
Staff is very friendly and willing to do anything to accommodate you.
In the city center, next to the rail station.
A lot of shops around (food and cloth).

Will definitely comeback, if I travel to Sochi again.
Thank you for making my experience better :)

Room tip: Ask for the room inside or with the view of the main road are quieter, than rooms to the rail station.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Eva K, Guest Relations Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Sochi Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you choosing Park Inn by Radisson Sochi City Centre and for finding time to give us a feedback regarding your stay. It was a great pleasure to know that you've enjoyed our hotel, and had a chance to witness dedication of our team!
I hope to see you back again in Sochi and in our hotel in near future so we would have a chance to make your stay wonderful again!

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Alicia bartender is an amazing asset for the hotel. Her friendliness, professionalism and presentation are impeccable. I look forward to seeing her again next time I visit. I should be back around July of next year.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Eva K, Guest Relations Manager at Park Inn By Radisson Sochi Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Aida,
Thank you so much for such a positive review.
It was a great pleasure to hear such kind words regarding our bartender.
We hope to see you back again in our Hotel in July so we would have a chance to make your stay wonderful again!