“Loud and awful”

Riviera Park of Culture and Leisure
Ranked #18 of 256 things to do in Sochi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sochi's most popular park contains games, amusement rides, art galleries, cafes, statues, a pool and beautiful magnolia trees planted by Russian astronauts in the name of peaceful space exploration.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

If you like extremly loud pop music all around you, you will love this place. If not, better don' t even consider to come closeto this park.

4  Thank miquel1

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I spent all my first day in Sochi in this park. I had a lot of fun! There are different amusements, cafes, lots of beautiful places to take photos! It’s pretty close to the beach, though I didn’t like that water much. I should say it’s a rather costy place, but anyway I have very good memories about it.

Visited July 2011

2  Thank Olly K
Reviewed January 19, 2013

... but I'm sure that nothing will change there during the high season, except crowds of tourists, trying to do something and relax in russian style. There are a lot of shops offering you some challenges (like shooting or fishing games), very loud music and noises. The prices for souvenirs and food are higher because of this location.

Still it is possible to find a nice and quiet place, to see different soviet style nice sculptures and arts.

However after today's walk around this park and long promenade through Sochi, we realized the percentage of empty pomposity and huge revaluation in this city.

2  Thank Sergey_and_Elena
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Located almost in the center of the city, nice to visit during late afternoon or to go for a jog. it can get quite crowded during the weekends,especially Sundays when I visited

2  Thank John L
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We walked through it most days during our holiday, either going to the beach or returning to our hotel. There is a wide variety of restaurants, theme-park rides, sidestalls and hustlers. All good fun and catering for all ages.

4  Thank Lamandin