Stayed there for a new Year. Actually, the only good thing in this hotel was a deluxe Studio (extremely expensive, however) room and the cleaning. Everything else was unsatisfactory.
1. The staff at reception is unfriendly and unhelpful.
2. The cuisine is awful. They dare to serve as a breakfast the odds from yesterday's dinner! o_O
3. The hotel needs repair: the lift is scratched, the button on our floor was hanging on a stripe of scotch!!!
4. The New Year party was dull, banket hall - crowded with people. It cost $200 for us, but You could have all this in a downtown cafe.
5. We were promised a free visit to SPA center, but actually there was a restriction on time to visit - 10-15 and only 1 day, on services we could use and had to pay for bathrobes and towels.
6. The room service was bad and thoughtless. Thee times we were awaken in the middle of the night by a waiter who just mixed up the apartments.
I would say in conclusion - I will never go there anymore. This one is NOT a 4-star. It does not worth $1900 for 5 nights.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking