All reviews small lobby excellent hotel city centre front desk room was large location is great spoke english personnel furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Well priced, large rooms and decent facilities. Friendly and helpful staff most whom spoke English. Good selection of food at the breakfast buffet. The location is great for accessing the city Centre.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank HK_Man
NataliaKovalchuk, Управляющий at Mercure Rostov-on-Don Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Dear HK_Man,

Thank you a lot for the feedback about your staying at Mercure Rostov-on-Don Center Hotel.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.
We are looking forward to see you soon at our hotel again.

Sincerely yours,
General manager

Reviewed January 13, 2019

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NataliaKovalchuk, Генеральный директор at Mercure Rostov-on-Don Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2019

Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

The perfect hotel when you are in g to explore Rostov on Don by foot. In house restaurant also very good. Located close to all major attractions and good restaurants.
I will be back. Very affordable rates.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
NataliaKovalchuk, Управляющий at Mercure Rostov-on-Don Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2019

Dear holidaylover55,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our restaurant.

Hope to see you soon at our hotel again.

Sincerely yours,
General manager

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Mercure in Rostov differs from Mercure hotels in Europe. Here it could be considered as one of the best in the city.
- Very good location in the city center
- The building belongs to historical heritage
- Rooms differ from each other, but all are quite big and comfortable

Two small minuses:
- very small lobby and restaurant
- if the widow of the room is on a street side, it is too noisy

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 267evgenym
NataliaKovalchuk, Управляющий at Mercure Rostov-on-Don Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2018

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Rostov On Don Center.

We will be happy to accommodate you at the quiet room at your next visit.

General manager,
Natalya Kovalchuk

Reviewed July 16, 2018

My stay was pleasant and comfortable. Personnel was polite and complaisant.
Only two things bothered me: TV set wasn't configured properly so I could't watch Russia24 channel, oatmeal porridge was sweet, but I would prefer it to be neutral so I could choose myself sweet or salty I want it to be.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank neseva2018
NataliaKovalchuk, Управляющий at Mercure Rostov-on-Don Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear neseva2018,
Thank you for a warm feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in Mercure Rostov on Don Center! We are very grateful for all the remarks you’ve made. They make our hotel better.
Looking forward to welcoming you again in Mercure Rostov on Don Center!
Kind regards,