“Enjoyable, tasteful, unique”

Cuisines: Russian, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the atmosphere of the place a lot. Enjoyed the food we order, very friendly waitress, who gave us time to make a choice.
Liked how the place was decorated. And the old CCCP menu was a 'fun' idea. Russian kitchen is very enjoyable and tasteful :).

How all waitresses and waiters are dressed.... was the only think that to me didn't gave any extra experience. Made it feel way to much as a theme-restaurant. Makes te serious good kitchen less serious.

Date of visit: March 2018
Vladimir_Sumskoy, Управляющий at Borshberry, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Good day!
First of all, thank you for the high evaluation of service and taste of dishes in our Restaurant.
Very pleased that You appreciated the professionalism and diligence of our entire team.
We will be glad to see you again as our guest!
Your Borschberry !!!

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place, very delicious. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Good place! Will visit again! I love it!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018

I've been to this restaurant several times during last few years and all this time they keep high quality of a service and food. Staff is always very friendly, welcoming, and helpful to all your needs. Food is always delicious, fresh and healthy. Highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed June 1, 2017

Множество кубанских специалитетов, очень интересный и приятный интерьер. Борщ с вишней))
Кусочек Наполеона, по заверениям официантки, был приготовлен бабушкой хозяйки заведения, но, оказался на маргарине и среднего качества.
К другим блюдам никаких претензий не возникло: всё сытно и вкусно)

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

The menu isn't too fun, selection isn't big, I really had trouble picking something appealing the last time I went. Prices are on a higher range however. The duck salad I had was just not up to the standards, meat had no taste. Maybe their specialty, borsch, is good, but I doubt I'll ever come back unless I'm forced to

Date of visit: May 2017