“New items”
Review of San Felipe's

San Felipe's
Ranked #27 of 51 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Already listed other of their restaurants in Sanford, NC. This is same chain, but in my view, having eaten at the others, this one still the best. The people who work there are great and they have a NEW expanded menu...we ate there today...and oh my oh my..............Yummy! Only $22 for 3 of us adults too!!
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Tried the new enchiladas suizas which were very good. An excellent mix of flavors and not spicy. The service was fair, and as usual, the wait staff had a few language difficulties. It makes it more authentic if you need to point and grunt to get your order right. Actually, it was easy to have a conversation and the food was well presented and very tasty.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I like mexican food and this place is pretty good. I tried a lot of different items and no complaints about any of them. The service is always fast and friendly. We will keep going back.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

San Felipe's is my "go to" Mexican Restaurant. The chips are crisp and fresh, the wait staff is good and we always come away stuffed. It's reasonable, clean and has a very nice atmosphere. We recently had an office lunch, everyone had something different and to a person loved their meal. Very good!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Cleanest Mexican restaurant in town. Great service. staff was proficent and quick. Prices are very reasonable with luncheon specials daily and drink specials.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The food was okay, but nothing out of the ordinary. I find other Mexican restaurants I like better. I would go back, but only if my favorites were closed.