“Good food, but nothing special”
Review of San Felipe's

San Felipe's
Ranked #26 of 51 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Already listed other of their restaurants in Sanford, NC. This is same chain, but in my view, having eaten at the others, this one still the best. The people who work there are great and they have a NEW expanded menu...we ate there today...and oh my oh my..............Yummy! Only $22 for 3 of us adults too!!
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The food was okay, but nothing out of the ordinary. I find other Mexican restaurants I like better. I would go back, but only if my favorites were closed.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is where most everybody local eat and hang out. Each time I have come here, not by choice, but by other's choice, I am always leaving wanting to like it...But, it's just not happening.. 3 times and each time is a let down. Waited for a table for 6 after 1 pm one day and seriously they forgot about us and we ended up leaving. The second time we came in, it was later in the evening and the service was still slow and a time that was not busy. Food was nothing to write home to mama about. It was bland for mexican. The 3rd time, was the same stagnate slow mediocre service that I am not accustom to in a Mexican restaurant. I will not go here unless I am dragged here again by someone who chooses this place and believe me I won't go out of my way to choose it, b/c the area has way too many other food offerings!! Maybe then I can change my mind. Sorry.

Been to San Felipe's? Share your experiences!