“Authentic and fresh”

La Poblanita Mexican Cafe
Ranked #11 of 54 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Hole in the wall old fashioned Mexican place, very authentic, food is delicious. Being a former Californian, I am used to fresh. Their burritos are huge, some spicy, some not. Owners are always there. Great food, nice people!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Lunch today with my daughter. I agree it is authentic Mexican food, better than most with better quality ingredients. The atmosphere is much like a Mexican dive bar, dark, poor tables and chairs a bit of neon over the bar. The menu is complete and our lunch was exceptional; better than any other local mexican pub.

Yes, the salsa is thin, but the chips were warm and tasty. This was our first trip and came from enthusiastic recommendations from my office mates. I will return and look forward to exploring the menu. I had tamales, my daughter had the chimichinga.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Marginal ambiance, great food, fast service, friendly staff. Overall a pleasant experience, but several loud children rather annoying.

Paul Baxter

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Ok, this place is not fancy - it's a little local place with a huge menu and really, really good food. It can be a little loud, at least it was tonight because the place was packed. On a Tuesday night when it is pouring rain, the place was jumpin' What does that say about the food? That people go there for the food and not the window dressing. The service is very good, the portions are large and I will enjoy my leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Very reasonably priced too, I might add.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Best Mexican place around. Family owned business. Love to support the small business rather than the big chains. Only place we will eat Mexican.