“Muy Bueno!”

La Poblanita Mexican Cafe
Ranked #11 of 54 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Marginal ambiance, great food, fast service, friendly staff. Overall a pleasant experience, but several loud children rather annoying.

Paul Baxter

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Ok, this place is not fancy - it's a little local place with a huge menu and really, really good food. It can be a little loud, at least it was tonight because the place was packed. On a Tuesday night when it is pouring rain, the place was jumpin' What does that say about the food? That people go there for the food and not the window dressing. The service is very good, the portions are large and I will enjoy my leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Very reasonably priced too, I might add.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Best Mexican place around. Family owned business. Love to support the small business rather than the big chains. Only place we will eat Mexican.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We went here tonight for the first time. I opened the menu. It had food all over it. My beef fajitas were not hot. My husband's dish was a little better, but still not hot. In fact, none of the food was hot. The guacomole was watery. I left feeling nauseaus. We had heard good things about this restaurant in the past. We were very disappointed.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

If I want to eat good, simple, mexican food I come here. LP rarely disappoints! The only reason I didnt give it the full 5 is because the salsa has been awfully watery lately. The salsa used to be top notch with the perfect blend of spices, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, etc and that was awesome because the chips are fab!The food has always been wonderful and the service is decent;) Its not the most modern place but hey the pink walls, chili pepper fans and the bedazzled lithos of Jesus are what give it charm! I LOVE this place and my only suggestion would be to please chunk up the salsa to the way it used to be and everything would be awesome:)