$107
$51
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Pinehurst Area(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
$65
QualityInn
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Pinehurst Inn(Southern Pines)(Great Value!)
$70
$60
$56
$90
HIExpress.com
$139
$119
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$65
$67
All reviewssouthern pinesgolf tournamentgreat hotela great staymanager's receptionthe breakfast areawafflesrestaurants and shoppingwould stay here againking suiteroom was cleanfront desk stafffresh fruitthe hotel staffshort drivecomplimentary breakfastup to date
Reviewed October 13, 2017

Terrific hotel in every way. With online check in we were able to choose our own room. The beds are extremely comfortable and the room quiet. The pool area was very clean and nice. In fact, everything was so nice and clean I assumed it was a new hotel, but learned at checkout that it's 9 years old! Way to go Hampton!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Employees were vett friendly and helpful. Pool was clean. Room was clean. Breakfast was wonderful. Will stay at this place again and recommend it to others. Only wish the rates were a bit lower. Price a bit high for one night.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2017

Great room, excellent room service, and beautiful property and landscaping. Easy check in and check out. Breakfast included egg omelettes, sausage, fruit, potatoes, waffles, yogurt, cereal, muffins, bagels, and drinks. Something for everyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2017

I would like to thank Hampton Inn in Aberdeen, NC for treating me as a valued guest. It’s easy to complain, but I also wanted to take the time to commend the front desk employee and management person, Ebony. I was in town to enjoy the Super Chevy show for the weekend. After returning to the hotel for the night, I began to notice a lot of noise & stomping coming from above our room. The noise would happen sporadically, and then it became more constant. When I could no longer stand the noise, I called the front desk. The front desk person was empathetic and confirmed that the parent in the room above would be called. I decided to go out to get a bite to eat & hope that the issue would be resolved upon my return. Shortly after returning to the room, the noise started up again. I called the desk again and the front desk person said the parent had been talked to & would address the issue with her kids. The noise went on for about another twenty minutes and stopped around 10 pm. I had a room rate which allows for late checkout, if available. I was looking forward to sleeping in very late since the late checkout had been granted. To my dismay, I was AWAKENED at 7 am, by the loud, disrespectful kids who were back in the stairwell making it their own playground. I was so upset with being awakened by these unruly kids. Where was their mother & why didn’t she know what they were doing? I immediately called the front desk to complain. This time I asked for the manager and was referred to Ebony. I explained that this was going on last night & the same kids have now awakened me from my sleep early this morning. I explained how I planned to enjoy my time sleeping in & now would not be able to do this. Ebony was sympathetic and ensured me it would be addressed. I asked to be credited for the night and Ebony agreed. I lay awake for a while until the noise in the stairwell stopped. It took me a while after that to fall back asleep, but it wasn’t a restful sleep. I wasn’t able to take advantage of the late check out as I had anticipated, so I checked out earlier than I had planned. When I received an emailed copy of my receipt, I was shocked to find that my bill was $0.00. I was very satisfied to find that my entire 2-night stay had been TOTALLY refunded. Now THAT is excellent customer service on behalf of Hampton Inn. I was extremely inconvenienced by a customer’s unruly, unsupervised children & Hampton Inn treated me as a valued customer by refunding the cost of my stay, although it was no fault of their own. I will continue to seek out & patronize Hampton Inn and want to say THANK YOU for appreciating me. Thanks for living up to the 100% Hampton Guarantee!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Not sure if it was this particular Hampton Inn or if all Hamptons do this now, but they had food and beverages (including beer and wine) each night from about 6 - 8 pm. The hotel was very neat and the staff were all extremely friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business