All reviewssouthern pinesgolf tournamentgreat hotela great staymanager's receptionwafflesrestaurants and shoppingthe breakfast areawould stay here againking suiteroom was cleanfront desk stafffresh fruitthe hotel staffshort drivecomplimentary breakfastup to date
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The room I had was very, very spacious and clean. Walls are a little thin...could hear all activity in the hallways in the early evening. Took a loooonnnggg time for the water in the shower to get even lukewarm. Overall, nice hotel, would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Very nice hotel. Room was very clean, bathroom decorated very nicely. Bed was very comfortable for my 4 days there. The ONLY thing wrong was that my room didn't have a refrigerator! I was really surprised...this day and time, almost EVERY room you ever stay in has one...Besides that, I would stay there again!

Room Tip: If you want a fridge, ask for a room with one. I assumed they ALL had refrigerators.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 11, 2011

I was there for a Sleepover. Best place ever!!!! Pool was VERY CLEAN!!!! All in all, Great stay!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Stayed here for 3 nights for a horse show. The staff was exceptionally friendly and the hotel was very clean and comfortable. The kids swam in the pool for a few hours on Saturday and had a great time. The breakfast was above average for a continental breakfast. I will stay here again when in Pinehurst.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2011

We stayed at this hotel over the Memorial Day weekend and were extremely pleased. We were there to move one of our children from Atlanta to Southern Pines. The bed was comfortable and the shower was perfect! Just what we needed each night. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location convenient to everything.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family