“One of the few places you can enjoy your drinks next to the Ob”
Review of Beerman Na Rechke

Beerman Na Rechke
Ranked #7 of 1,880 Restaurants in Novosibirsk
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We have visited after our Ob River boat trip. Sadly we failed to make reservation on a Saturday. Even though it was all reserved, they welcomed us after confirming that we would leave by 8 pm. So make sure you book in advance

Date of visit: September 2018
BEERMAN Р, Управляющий at Beerman Na Rechke, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Hello. Thank you for your feedback and rating. It is better to book tables in advance to avoid misunderstandings.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Food is simple grill and bbq but is cooked very nice. We liked every bite.
Service was in respect with the prices ( read -both higher then average! )
The day was cool but sunny and it was so nice to share our dishes while sitting in the fresh air on the upper floor of the restaurant facing the river as we were wrapped in orange cosy blankets.
Visit and feel !

Date of visit: July 2018
BEERMAN_NSK, Управляющий at Beerman Na Rechke, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Hallo, thanks a lot for your kind words and for rating. We are happy to receive such reviews from our guests. We will glad to see you again.

Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

All my restect to the young professionals running this place. Based on my 3 visits (and hopefully one more to come) only the best can be said about the service and also about the food. Every meal was enjoyable and arguably over the top. Rarely looks the picture in the menu -- taken by professional photographers -- worst then the real thing, as it happened with the grilled perch. The salmon sashimi and the dragon roll was fresh and served as an artwork. The pizza is just right, good dough, good cheese, served fresh and at the perfect moment in the life of the pie. The beer is excellent, served in frozen mugs. The only addition I would make to offer some local brew. I am obviously blown away, but for all the good reasons.

Date of visit: March 2017
BEERMAN_NSK, Управляющий at Beerman Na Rechke, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2017

Hello, thank you for your high mark. It's too nicely to read such feedbacks. It means that we have a good team. We are glad to see you again. About local brew...we have several variants. Please come and try. We are waiting for you.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

I really like the menu that it gives much variety of dishes. But please don't get lasagna here as it doesn't taste as it should and there is no meat in it! As for others - seafood, pelmeni, salads, seafood and desserts - they were delicious, nicely served.
In wintertime it can be quite cold, because of so many windows, which are to the benefit in summer time.
The service is quite slow, I was 4-5 times there in working days and it was always slow. If you are in hurry, you'd better let them know it))
Also the waiters are quite gloomy and not very friendly. I think my friends and I didn't get a smile from them. It is strange as the host was fine and friendly, but as soon as it came to waiters smiles stopped))
Nevertheless my friends and I enjoyed the meal and atmosphere. I amanita to criticize here. May be just a few tips on how to make a better service.

Date of visit: December 2016

Thanks a lot. It's very important to me to know what you think abot my restaurant. It's good points for work. Please, come here when the weather will be warmer, you will see that our service is much better and you also may see a beautiful picture outside. Thank you for your mark. We are waiting for you.

Reviewed August 12, 2015

Prices are higher that average, but restaraunt is very cozy.
Great interior, nice bright looking.
Big very sexy looking menu/carte.
Nice service - quick and friendly.
Delicious dumplings. Huge assortment of nice beer.
Hot "sea buckthorn" tea is also really good.
Good window view - on Ob' river.

Date of visit: August 2015