“Excellent steak and salad and decor”
Review of La Maison

La Maison
Ranked #24 of 1,863 Restaurants in Novosibirsk
Cuisines: European, French, Italian, Russian, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

The decor is quite well done.
Apart from this the food is amazing.
The steak that I had and everything else my colleagues had were amazing.

Really unexpected in Novosibirsk.

Also, the bathrooms are also following the design theme even very cool.

There is also a wine shop downstairs.

Very well done.

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner at the beautiful French Restaurant. We had a reservation and they gave us thus beautiful large table, near the fireplace. The menu was extensive and so were the wines. I had the salmon/ crab carpaccio as well as the Sea Bass, everything was cooked to perfection. Some of the other dishes that my family and friends had were the pastas, duck, lamb and chicken.

Reviewed September 25, 2015 via mobile

We had s nice luncheon. Take the business lunch card, because prices are much lower. Food was good, efficient staff. What makes this restaurant special is the impressive and beautiful wine cellar, have a look when you are there.

1  Thank ronv383
Reviewed April 5, 2015

The restaurant is located in the heart of the city, just 1 km far from the opera house. I like its interior designe it looks really classic. I tried mushroom soup and fettucini with veal. And I like all of them. The star is friendly and they can speak average English. The only thing surprised me is there is no creme brulee in the menu.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very nice luxury restaurant, Nice and mostly elegant food. Usually very tasty international and Russian cusine, both starters and main dishes. Wide choice of good wine.Well service and good athmosphere.

1  Thank sep65