All reviews the entire trip bank ob floor subway
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2018

The hotel has a quite good location, not so far from airport (20 minutes drive) and close to railway and subway stations (5 minutes walk). It is located in quiet area on the river side, so all rooms have amazing view to the great Siberian river Ob! :)
I stayed there just for 3 days but every morning the view from my window was different! Look at my photos :)
Rooms are cozy and beds are very comfotable so you can have a good rest after busy day :) Breakfast is lovely and served to suit anyone's taste, even those who like to drink cold champaign early in the morning ;)
Moreover, you can book HB or FB, which is very convenient for family trips.
The hotel offers different services in-house, from well-equipped gym to sauna and conference-hall.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

The day 29 of August 2018 I visite the hotel to drop off three Asian girls, and the valet parking had blocked the entrance of the hotel, the old man that was working as a valet parking was rude, I think you can say something with a better attitude, every body deserves respect. Thanks

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2017

Very nice hotel! Great price, very cheap. The room was small but for one person is good enough. The staff was very helpful, they would go above and beyond to help you out. I would definitely stay at this hotel again, no doubt!

Room tip: Nice view of the Ob River
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 11, 2017

Stayed for one night. The room was spacious but could do with a bit of modernizing its looks. Breakfast in the morning was OK. Check-in staff was friendly and spoke English. Good value though. Will be back the next time I'm in Novosobirsk.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2016 via mobile

Hotel to be avoid by foreigners , first because most employers doesn't speak English.
I arrived at 5 am, for business, try to sleep but curtains are transparent so Siberia sunshine at 3/4 o'clock am!!!
I wake up try to take a shower, no water, nobody really understands me to solve the problem...
And I find this heater electric in my room, can't imagine here in winter...
Definitely no!!!!!!
Ahhhh, the restaurant menu only in Russian language !

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
RiverParkHotel, Управляющий at River Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2016

We highly appreciate that you took your time and shared your experience. Your valuable comments will definitely contribute to our ongoing efforts to improve quality of services and help us in our continuous search for excellence.

Please, accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences during your stay.

We would like to welcome you again in River Park Hotel by giving us a second chance and to do our utmost to provide a warm River Park welcome and a famous personal touch.

Yours Sincerely,