“Great food and friendly staff”
Review of Brasserie bbb

Brasserie bbb
Ranked #8 of 982 Restaurants in Irkutsk
Description: Brasserie bbb is a little corner of Belgium in Irkutsk!
Description: Brasserie bbb is a little corner of Belgium in Irkutsk!
Reviewed July 17, 2016

Extremely happy I stumbled across this place while spending a few days in Irkutsk. The steak I got was the best meal I had on my entire trans siberian trip. The selection of beer and the friendly staff were also good.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Sean L

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place by accident while looking for brunch, but we would recommend anyone to purposefully find and go here. There was a wide range of places to sit, we went outside on a summer morning but the staff were concerned about us and kept offering blankets! "Anna" (I think) was a great waitress, spoke the best English we've heard in Russia so far and was very considerate. The cooked breakfast was superb, I did not expect cheesy sausages, but it was all tasty. When we filled in their guestbook we noticed that they do all manner of cool things in the evenings: cocktails; magic shows etc... I wish we had not been leaving Irkutsk that day and could have gone in the evening.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend this restaurant if you are in Irkutsk. The food is so tasty (cheese burger was amazing!) We also got Lambic Beer here which is the nicest beer ever! Wasn't expecting to eat at a Belgian restaurant in Russia but glad I did! Our waitress was so friendly and helpful. There was a great atmosphere in the restaurant. Brilliant value and such a delicious filling meal. We met Benoit the owner who is a cool guy and gave us lots of recommendations for Irkutsk. Thank You!

Date of visit: June 2016
Бельгийский Б, Владелец at Brasserie bbb, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2016

Hi Ken, thanks for visiting us and glad you appreciated. Wish you a great further trip and a lot of new adventures. all the best. Benoit

Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

English menu, friendly staff (though didn't speak much English), good food and beer. Charging points at many tables was a nice touch

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank yuanchyi
Benoit D, Владелец at Brasserie bbb, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2016

Dear, many thanks for visiting my restaurant and even more for leaving a feedback on tripadvisor. It always helps to understand what we can do better. If you would have any further suggestion or things you believe we can do better I would be glad to know. Regarding waitresses we are doing our best to have at least 1 waitress per shift speaking fluently english. It's believe me, not that easy. and as you could experience sometimes we are failing. in any case you can always asking for me (Benoit) to show up and help you out with your order. Thanks again and have a good further trip. CU Benoit

Reviewed June 11, 2016

To find a place like this in Irkutsk was amazing. Very good food, nice interior and nice service. We warmly recommend it!

Date of visit: May 2016