See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2017

avoid this place in the summer when it is 32C outside. i had been traveling around Russia for 2 months. every Russian I met was polite and helpful to different degrees, until i came to this place. the young girls at the front desk seemed pissed off or angry for some reason and goes out of the way to be unhelpful and rude. i have been in Russia long enough to know that this is the the norm.

Room tip: avoid it in the summer. no AC!
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank sf_solo_traveler
Reviewed June 18, 2017

It's really a Convenient Hotel, it's located only few minutes walk from the center of the city. and within 5mins to the biggest supermarket in town.

Actually Irkutsk is a small city, it's not to far away for every thing anyway. I walk around the city on foot, follow the GREEN line.

Price is ok for this city, the staff are al young a pretty, with reasonable attitude.
Rooms are clean... nice shower, especially while I was two day in the Trains from Mongolia...

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

We got what we paid for, but everything we asked for was given with a helpful attitude and I couldn't fault the cleanliness. Good budget option if you like hard beds, one pillow and don't mind waiting a few minutes for the hot water to come through. All First World problems really, so if you'd rather spend on other more fun things, definitely worth considering!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2017

We spent two days in Irkut Hotel and our overall experience is quite good. Hotel's best features are its location and friendly staff who organizes trips to Olkhon Island. Our room was spacious but the bed could be more comfortable. After all this is a mid-range accommodation.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2017

I did not have a chance to stay at this hotel BUT I want to write the review to express my sincere appreciation to Julia , hotel staff , that we met on Feb 13, 2017. She is an angel who goes beyond her duty to help us.
We ( 4 of us) get lost with the tour group in Irkutsk due to miscommunication and feel nervously about our whereabout and the place to stay and just show up in the hotel lobby. Long story short, with the help , warm hospitality of Julia, she offers us the place to rest and get warm and make an effort to locate the land operator in Irkutsk . Finally, we get connect to the land operator . They come to pick us up at the Irkut Hotel.
I feel grateful to meet Julia, She is my angel.

Date of stay: February 2017