“Having lunch there”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Occasionally, was there in the restaurant during lunch time. And I can say - I am satisfied with speed of service, friendly staff and good price. Food was delicious and its amount was good for business lunch time. I can recommend, being in center of Irkutsk - visit this place.
Both outside (summer time) and inside available. Interior is cute. Though the parking is very small. Be aware to put the car (if so) somewhere nearby (nearby parking is not free).

There are newer reviews for Prego Italian Restaurant

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Very nice place with great pizza and great food. During our stay there was some band playing.

Menu is very rich but everything can be divided into groups of food so it is easy to browse.

If you want to eat in a nice atmosphere that is not too serious - I definitely recommend this place.

One complaint:
Everything was great, except for staff that was crazy slow, not nice when we were ordering food, did not inform us that ice was back while we were sipping our drinks (we had drinks with no ice, we were informed about that before we ordered). When we got to the restaurant it was very busy and there were no tables. Staff refused to have us in even when I mentioned that there is a table that freed up. When we walked away they shouted that we can sit there. I did not feel welcomed at the end.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

In Prego I spend a great time, the atmosphere is very nice. The food - pizza and pasta - are delicious and all the wait stuff is just great - so friendly and helpful!!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Just cozy place in downtown with friendly stuff.
The prices are comarable with other retaurants in the city center.
Quality (and quantity) of the meal deserve "A" mark.
Try falconardi rosso there!!! This wine was actually №1 reason for me to pay a visit. I've been there many times and hope to get same service next time.
Business lunch is also good and inexpensive.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Ok restaurant, staff does not speak English, no menus in English and the quality of dishes vary from average to good.