“Highly recommended!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch at Figaro while stopping in Irkutsk during a trans-siberian tour. I found Irkutsk to be rather unpleasant and generally obnoxious, and as a guy whose happiness is highly related to good food and a full stomach this restaurant made it a whole lot nicer for me. Great food, incredibly kind and helpful waiter - cute, too - who, by the way, spoke perfect english, at a fair price. I don't know what tragedy might have driven this poor man to be exiled in Irkutsk and open such a fine restaurant, but I'm rather happy he did ;) Fully recommended!

1  Thank Rodrigo F

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was only in Irkutsk for one night and I'm glad I found this restaurant. Everything was fantastic - the English (multilingual) speaking staff, the delicious food, the tasty wine, the modern interior design, and the upbeat lounge music.

The chef's compliments food and drinks were nothing less than incredibly delicious. The staff was exceedingly courteous. It was my girlfriend's birthday and I asked if they could make a special dessert - and they sure did! It was great! They even sang happy birthday to her. Overall one of the best dining out experiences I've ever had.

3  Thank Stefan G
Reviewed October 4, 2013

It's been a great pleasure to find such a nice place while being in Irkutsk.
- First thing that attracts your attention is unexpectedly attentive and professional staff.
- Secondly, given that you find yourself in Siberia, the quality of food is above all of the expectations.
- Thirdly place beautifully surrounds you with relaxing and quite atmosphere that completes the ingredient's list, making figaro a fantastic place for a dinner

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is a very good restaurant - actually it is quite surprising to find such restaurant in this city although irkutsk is rapidly improving and upgrading.

Italian Chef and his wife were invited to come and create this project.

Very tasty refined menu - good mixed of flavors and textures, good variations of dishes on the menu. many complimentaty gifts from the Chef.

we came in for lunch, (maybe a bit late) so the place was empty. the design is interesting..not badly done.

I hope this place can survive long enough

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We had our best meal in Irkutsk at Figaro. Well prepared Italian dishes. We had the cheese platter (very recommendable, one is more than enough for sharing), a greek salad and some pastas. Very delicious food. Pasta dishes were a bit cheese/cream heavy but good taste.

1  Thank BangCamilla