“Awesome Everthing Omelettes!!!!”
Review of Village Restaurant

Village Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Avon
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The best diner! Great people, great food!
This is the ultimate home town place to eat. Killer fish fry every Friday, love it.

Reviewed October 14, 2011

I live in Avon and used to frequent the Village Restaurant occassionally for breakfast. The service was awful on more than 1 occasion.

On 1 visit I sat down and waited several minutes before being acknowledged. Finally a server brought me coffee. Then I waited and waited and no one returned to offer me a menu or take my order. Meanwhile patrons that had come in afetr me were being waited on. And the "regulars" were being waited on very attentively. I left a few bucks for the coffee and walked out.

A few more experiences like that and now I just don't go there anymore. There is always Peppermints or the Avon Inn for breakfast and the Avondale has THE BEST Fish Fry in town for dinner!!

2  Thank Tracy W
Reviewed June 25, 2010

Great prices, food and service! They have coupons for $5.99 Friday fish fries. They are huge! They also have the best cole slaw I've tasted in a long time.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
palermo
Reviewed August 24, 2008

"we don't make mistakes, we do variations" this is what they say. everything there is jus delicious and people are so lovely. i was an exchange student there 10 years ago and i live in sicily. but once in a while i come back to avon and love having breakfast there

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook