“Be the best at what you do”
Review of Tom Wahl's

Tom Wahl's
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Avon
Reviewed October 7, 2012

If your a burger joint, be the best. This place is just that. Starting out as a simple drive in ice cream joint well over fifty years ago, they have stayed true to their basic menu. People drive from all over upstate just to eat here so they must be doing something right. While part of a larger, local chain, this is the original location and a fun stop. Picnic outside on their covered patio. Must try: Root beer, twin kiss, burgers or white hots with everything.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The hambergers were tasty and the patty and bun were equally sized. They are a bit messy to eat. The Ice Cream was generously propotioned and delicious.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I was first introduced to Tom Wahl's when I was l8 years old, and I have been there off and on over the years, depending on where I was living. Today, I just had an ice cream cone, because I had already had lunch BUT not long ago I had a burger here, and it was great.......everything I have had here over the years has been good. I love the fifties atmosphere. You don't get waited on here, you go up to a counter and order, but you usually get your order in a couple of minutes.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Always stop here at least once on our annual visit to Rochester. Big portions, especially a small ice cream. Always bring coupons for them or they also take bill grays. Fab root beer too in frosty mug.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Not the healthiest meal I've ever had but it was a darn good burger and the root beer float to wash it down was perfect.