All reviews little bit business trip forest scrooge sauna boxes president
Reviewed April 25, 2017

Nice place in a nice forest area.
People si very kind and available to answer your questions.
This year I found also the pool and the sauna (I was here also 4 years ago).
Scrooge bar is beautiful lounge bar, with very nice music, the restaurant is also very very good.
Only a little bit far from the downtown in case of traffic jam.
Free wi-fi is present
Anyway a very good experience

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2017

I like the location for this hotel so much! It has great views, surrounded by a "forest" - lots of lots of trees. Big swimming pool & sauna. There are baby cribs available for guests with kids. Amazing breakfast (buffet). Don't be surprised seeing news on TV in the buffet area in the morning. Nice personnel. Cute lounge area upstairs. The only minus I noticed here is smell of sigarette smoke in my room although it was non-smoking room.

Room Tip: Ask on Reception
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Super hotel in an amazing location with super views over a forest and river. Good restaurants and bars on site. Staff spoke English. Hotel presented me with a pot of honey when the noticed it was my birthday. Only disappointment was there were no towels at the unattended swimming pool.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Gulnara_Zalalova, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

Dear Andrew, The “President Hotel” team is thankful to you for such a great feedback!

It is a pleasure for us to know that you appreciated our rooms, as well as breakfast, unique location in a pine forest and our service. Your strong appreciation of the “President Hotel” staff is the best reward for us, because personalized approach to every guest and perfect service is the characteristic that the “President Hotel” can be proud of.

We are happy to know that you spent your Birthday at our hotel sharing your celebration and good mood with us.

We hope that you will become our regular Guest and will enjoy our service, comfort and cordiality.

All guests usually take the towels in their room, that is why such a problem has never occurred. However, we will consider the possibility of giving towels in the aqua-zone.

We highly appreciate the time spent on writing this feedback and look forward to seeing you again in our hotel.

Best regards, the “President Hotel” team

Reviewed July 22, 2015

I travelled to Ufa in July for a family wedding and stayed 1 night at the hotel. The road to the airport takes ca.25-30 minutes, if the traffic is low.

The building looks ridiculous from outside - it's a huge, but ugly hangar underneath a red roof (size over architecture, I guess). The surroundings are great, though - a large pine forest with a magnificent river view. There's also a restaurant there, that is often used for weddings, and a bar inside the building.

The swimming-pool 24 hours a day is advertised, however, the hotel guide-book says it's only open till 4 p.m. (quite a scam, in my opinion). Since I checked-in later, I couldn't use it. The receptionist told me it would be open at midnight.

The standard room I was given was really small and narrow. Enough space for 1 person, still. The all-white bathroom is ok, but there were not enough shelves or surface to put my toiletries, not to mention cosmetics :) It was all clean and tidy, as was the room itself, including bed linen.

The trouble I had was with a safety box. I put my passport, camera and iPad inside and locked it with a familiar code - that was a former PIN-code of my card. However, I just couldn't open the box later. Of course, there's always a chance I was inputting a wrong code, but may be the box was out of order. I had situations like that in other places, and they always were solved within 5 minutes by someone with a key. But not this time. The receptionist told me that the guy with a key wouldn't come till Monday (it was Saturday, 8 p.m. - 8 hours before my plane). But, fortunately, after some waiting, they sent me a mechanic and another guy with crowbars, who simply broke open the safe and got my things.

Next thing that happened - the air-con was out of order, too. I called the receptionist and it sounded as if she had known of the problem, 'cause I was moved to another room.

Didn't have any more troubles and left in the morning with a lunch-box (the breakfast starts later than my flight was due).

Room Tip: Standard rooms are too small
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Maria M
Gulnara_Zalalova, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2015

Dear Maria,

We are very thankful to you for choosing the President Hotel. It is a pleasure for us to read a review of such a sophisticate traveller!

Indeed, the building’s unique architecture makes only positive impression on our guests. It’s a pity, the architectural solution has not suited your taste. We are happy you liked the hotel’s location in a pine forest, magnificent river view and the room cleanness. The swimming-pool and sauna were rented for the day of your arrival. The hotel reserves the right to temporarily close them for either technical works or rent.

We are very sorry you have had trouble with the safe in your room. This is the first time that such a situation has occured. We will do our best to solve the problem before your next arrival. The President Hotel team is looking forward to seeing you again so that you can make sure of all changes. If you are planning to stay at the President Hotel, please let us know by writing to zalalova@presidenthotel.ru We will do our best to show you our concern of guests and make your stay comfortable at the President Hotel.

The President Hotel team

Reviewed June 16, 2015 via mobile

I have stayed here now in January 2015 and June 2015 on both occasions for Business. It's a 20 minute taxi ride from the airport when not much traffic on the roads. Both rooms I had were very modern and very up to date bathrooms. A big thumbs up for the rooms.
Breakfast was plentiful with a big selection on offer. For me there were some strange food items but when they were explained to me to be local, I was happy with that and tried some. You would never starve at breakfast that is for sure. You also get free bottled water. All staff were very friendly from reception staff, breakfast staff and the bar staff in the hotel bar called Scrooge Bar.
I am back in Ufa next week 22nd June but the hotel is full so having to try another hotel in Ufa.
Look out for my review of that hotel.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
ArtyomPetyaev, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2015

Dear mr Broonaldo
The President Hotel team is thankful to you for such a great review! We are glad your stay in our hotel have made such positive and pleasant memories! We will be waiting for you in the President Hotel on 22nd June.
Especially for you we prepared a personal Loyalty Program card which gives you discounts for accommodation and the hotel restaurant service. You can ask for it at the reception.
Please, contact us on the email petyaev@presidenthotel.ru to specify your data.
Dear mr Broonaldo, we also would like to inform you that there are a few changes in the President Hotel since your last visit: we opened a round-the-clock swimming-pool and 3 saunas for our guests free of charge, renewed the room stock and made an improvement of the hotel territory.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the hotel