“Clean and comfortable”

Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Ufa
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Clean and comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

I was a bit skeptical towards hotels in less popular Russian cities, but I was pleasantly satisfied with my stay at this hotel. I loved the area - there's a park right next to the hotel, and it was gorgeous during winter! Lots and lots of snow, great for walks.

My room was simple, nothing over the top - it was nice, clean and functional (for me, that's more important than intricate interiors). The food was good, but room service took forever to bring up my food, and it was kind of pricey. Overall, though, I'm very satisfied with my stay. Hotel staff was very accommodating.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Charlie K
GuestManagerPH, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at President Hotel, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Guest,
We appreciate your review of recent staying at the President Hotel!
Thank you and look forward to seeing you again at the President Hotel!

Public Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

I always try to get in this hotel. I get very tired on business trips like that and it's very important for me to have a very comfortable and nice hotel room. I can't say that their service is the best and communications with their staff can be troublesome. But still, I enjoy a lot being in this quiet place. I'm also very happy with their internet service.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Giza, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

I like this Hotel so much.The Service-level is excellent,Rooms are clean,the View is very nice and i like also the Swimming pool.The Rooms were quiet too.I liked the river sightseeing.It was a very nice view.The Meals were really delicious.I really enjoyed my Time at this hotel.I enjoyed the calmness and then you can get this Feeling of the Peace of mind.Fitness center at the early morning was a great idea too.The Hotel is surrounded with a green field,what i found as a fantastic view.for me it was unforgettable time at this Hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
GuestManagerPH, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at President Hotel, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear Hussein!
Thanks a lot that you have time to write review.
You are our the most remarkable and favorite guest!
Unfortunately, fitness center is under the reconstruction at the moment.
If you come to us next year, you`ll enjoy updated gym and pool.
We`ll be waiting for you impatiently.

Albania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Nicely located on the city side, the hotel enjoy the kind of forest surroundings. But it pays - you need to travel to the city center through the residential blocks, boring. The rooms are small with strange construction of windows - probably it is for the additional protection of warms winter time - I am not sure. While hotel is new, and some details of the architecture are highfalutin, the equipment of the bathroom is cheap and did not well worked for me.
Sleeping is OK.
Breakfast is not bad, a little bit special - rich of Soviet details.
The restaurant food is good, but veeeery slow.
If you get the room atop, you may enjoy the fantastic view, during the autumn and spring time with beautiful morning mist...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank silencd
GuestManagerPH, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at President Hotel, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Guest,
We appreciate your review of recent staying at the President Hotel!
We are very glad that you have enjoyed the magnificent view and good sleeping, hope you had a good rest!
We will take note of your comments and will try to improve our work!
Thank you and look forward to seeing you again at the President Hotel!

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Hardly ever see a hotel in the back of Russia where staff can both speak English well and be extremely friendly and attentive. The hotel has exciting interior. Me and my friend lived on the 7th floor with impressive river sightseeing. The meal is average but overall everything was quite good. I truly enjoyed my time at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Piyush_Kabra
GuestManagerPH, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at President Hotel, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Piyush Kabra!

Thanks a lot about your review. We are glad to know that you have brought away rather good impressions of your staying at the President Hotel.
Hope to see you again!

Moscow, Russia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Everybody says this is the best hotel in Ufa. And it's actually not bad. It's located in a very green place surrounded by forest. I got a room on the 7th floor with window looking at the river, and enjoyed fantastic view in the morning right after dawn. Rooms and furniture are fine. Halls and lobby could be much better, but in general the hotel is "ok".
But there was one very serious disadvantage for me. I was there in summer and the whole hotel was air-conditioned very poorly. It was very hot and extremely stuffy everywhere including bar on the second floor and restaurant downstairs, so just sitting there was virtually impossible. All my colleagues feeled the same. That's was I scored it 3, if it had had more fresh air, I would have given 4.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
GuestManagerPH, Public Relations Manager at President Hotel, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear zhk13!
We are grateful that you have found an opportunity to write a review.
We would like to note that all the rooms are air-conditioned. We regret that the common areas are not air-conditioned enough, and it brought you some discomfort. We are working at that problem.
Thank you for your review, we are happy to see you again at the President Hotel!

Kind regards,
Javea, Spain
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

This hotel has one of the best settings I've seen in a major Russian city. A small forest, high on thanks of the river but 10 minutes from the city centre. From the outside the impression is good. The lobby is well maintained and receptionists above average friendliness.

I've stayed 3 times and maybe it's down to budget or room availability but my rooms on the first and last occasion were excellent, and a pokey small room on the second. But basically they are all clean and comfortable.

Breakfast is the usual Soviet affair and the waitress was very offended when I asked her to bring some glasses for juice etc.

Highlight of the last trip was en route to the 5th floor after breakfast, the lift stopped at the bar on the 2 nd and in got a lady of the night with her clint at 0830 am! The bar is actually very good and frequented by an eclectic mix of travellers, trendy locals, criminals and other professionals. Highly entertaining.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
GuestManagerPH, Public Relations Manager at President Hotel, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Smithkei!
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your words about our hotel!
Every review and an indication of the shortcomings is a great chance for us to improve the service! Thank you for taking the opportunity to write us!
We are glad that you enjoyed the bar which is actually a very interesting place. We have different people to visit our bar but we are very serious about the security of the guests. So, video control systems and qualified personnel can always guarantee the absolute security of our guests.

Kind regards,