Lowest prices for your stay
$40
Hotels.com
$40
Trip.com
$36
Priceline$42
Booking.com$42
ZenHotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2016

Very friendly staff speak both Russian and English. good breakfast, decor s a bit dated but good considering the location.My room had kitchenette in it which was very useful. Hotel also provides guest self- laundry service but the washing machine was not spinning and my clothes came out very wet...

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Very efficient and well organised hotel. The reception staff were extremely attentive and spoke enough English (and were very happy to do so) to be able to help with everything from ordering a taxi at the time I wanted to topping up my Russian SIM card and printing my return boarding passes.

The whole hotel was clean and had a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere. There was no feeling of being cramped or crowded at any time and I rarely had to wait to have any questions answered.

The room was comfortable and cool - it was over 30 degrees outside. Plenty of space, and a clean and tidy bathroom. Ample wardrobe space and the usual tea and coffee making facilities. There was a small fridge although it had not been stocked. It did come in useful for keeping my own drinks and snacks cool.

There were triple glazed windows which kept 95% of extraneous sounds out of the room. I heard no internal noise during my stay. I kept the air conditioning on all night and was not disturbed by any sounds at all. The bed was very comfortable and clean and the linen was freshly washed and had been aired properly.

The lifts were sensibly sectioned off and isolated so that none of the rooms were adjoining the lift well, thus keeping lift noises away from the bedrooms.
The carpets were very clean in the room as was the floor covering in the en-suite bathroom.

The restaurant was also impressive offering a very wide selection of breakfast food and drinks. Cereals, fruit, cold meat, fish, salad, hot food (cooked to order but did not take long to arrive), cakes, countless juices, milk and a drinks machine that made a great cup of coffee. This list is not exhaustive.
Evening meals were also a very nice experience with staff able to speak English and very good prices for excellent quality food.

A taxi to the airport was 300 Rubles (about £3.50) and took around 25 minutes.

Whatever your own experience is of staying in Russian hotels, I have rarely stayed in a nicer hotel in any country (this includes the US) and would thoroughly recommend The Hilton Garden Inn.

Room tip: I asked for a quiet room when I booked and this is exactly what I got.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 4, 2016

Overall the best hotel in Perm but the standard rooms are small. The hotel from outside does not look very welcoming but from inside it is quite nice and offers international standard. The Gym is very small and has no window!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Hilton_Perm, Управляющий at Four Elements Hotels Perm, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2016

Dear Aleksander,
Thank you for your stay with us in Perm and for this kind review, thank you for sharing your opinion here on Tripadvisor.ru. We are happy to know you found our service excellent. We are sorry that that the room seemed to you small, but we are always happy to offer you rooms of deluxe and suite category.
We are looking forward to welcome you again.
Best regards,
Kseniya Tsypushtanova
Hilton Garden Inn Perm

Reviewed June 2, 2016

The hotel is new, or at least refurbished. Rooms are ok. The restaurant inside is great: you can eat both Russian and European food, waitresses are very kind. There is a shuttle bus service to the airport. Access to the city mall and other shops is very easy.

Date of stay: February 2016
1  Thank JODJODJOD
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

After a long time, I stayed at a Hilton chain and this has been one of the best overall stay in many international travels. All staff members that I encountered or interacted with - from the front desk to house keeping to the morning breakfast to evening dinner restaurant - have a very pleasant service with smile attitude. They strived hard to help in spite of my language challenges; though several of them communicate very effectively in English. If this short stay is indicative of how Hilton chain operates than I'll consider switching to Hilton.

Date of stay: May 2016