“Inexpensive option for stay.”
Review of Kuzbass

Kuzbass
Kuzbass
Ranked #105 of 269 Gelendzhik B&B and Inns
Peresvet
“Inexpensive option for stay.”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Inexpensive option for stay in this south Russian resort town on the Black Sea. Hotel located in a central area, just a block from the main thoroughfare and about 3 blocks from the sea, that means just 10 minutes walk. However better beach on my opinion is a bit far away, an the eastern side of Gelendzhik Bay. Hotel didn`t has a proper sign so I recognized it only by its address. I chose a cheaper economical room for our stay as we didn`t intend to spend most of our time inside, but rather outside, on the seashore. Room furnishings were simple but acceptable. There was a small en suite bathroom, TV and a fridge. Reception hours aren`t round the clock, but I think it won`t be a problem if you have to arrive late and notify them in advance. Hotel didn`t ask me for a deposit when I called them with booking inquiry. Guest name and time of arrival were sufficient for them. They just worried when we were a little bit delayed by our flight, so they called me some times helping with advice on how to get to them better from the airport. Hotel has a small cafe downstairs. Meals were charged extra. We tried their breakfast the first morning, but were disappointed and didn`t dine there more. Ordered goulash appeared to be just yesterday`s leftovers.
I can recommend this accommodation as a cheap choice for a short stay, however would like to see anything else if I have a chance to come to Gelendzhik again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
24 Thank Aleksandr550

Couples
Solo
Business
Travelers also viewed these Gelendzhik hotels
Primorie Spa & Wellness Hotel
#30 of 359 in Gelendzhik
Slavyanskaya Ladya Hotel
Slavyanskaya Ladya Hotel
#16 of 269 in Gelendzhik

Been to Kuzbass? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Kuzbass

Property: Kuzbass
Address: Morskaya St., 15A, Gelendzhik 353460, Russia
Location: Russia > Southern District > Krasnodar Krai > Gelendzhiksky District > Gelendzhik
Room Service Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #105 of 269 B&Bs / Inns in Gelendzhik
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Kuzbass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.