“Food”

Mamalyga
Reserve a Table
Ranked #32 of 12,193 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Good place for lunch and dinner. Good quality and friendly staff.spend thre few evenings and really enjoyed

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank fundlay

Reviewed February 1, 2019 via mobile

Nice food friendly staff. Recommended if you are looking for Georgian food. Was there for dinner after long day. Try cha cha if u like strong spirit.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

We are in town for a five days now and we eat in much better restorants from this one. The food was ok but nothing special and we didn’t like the atmospher in the terace of the restoran where we have to eat because all other places inside of restoran was full.

Date of visit: January 2019
Мария К, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Mamalyga, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2019

Dear guest,
thank you for sharing your impressions. We are sorry that you did not enjoy the atmosphere of our restaurant. All the comments were submitted to the chef and the head of the restaurant. Do not hesitate to address your concerns directly to our manager in the future as we always replace or fix a dish if our guest is not happy with it. But we do not want you to go away with a bad mood. We are looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

I visited this place on December 27th 2018. Honestly, I always have high expectations about Georgian places because they are so delicious but this one exceeded my expectations in all regards.
The food was amazing. Every single dish we ordered was so good, I can’t even describe! I compared it with a Georgian place called Oda in lower east side in NYC, Mamamlyga is 10 times better than Oda!

We paid about $70 for three people and I think we ordered too much! In Oda we paid about $200 for three for about the same amount of food and drinks just to compare! Big difference, right?!
In any case, here are some stuff what we ordered: soup Harcho was great and had like a pound of meat in it! :) A hachapuri with an egg. OMG was go great! Freshly made lightly salted and delicious.
I ordered Georgian Salad with eggplants and i can say that you absolutely must try it. They caramelized them so that the eggplant got this wonderful crunchy crust! I never had anything better!
I can’t describe all the dishes we ate but it was a lot of food, believe me!
Their service was American level. Not something I expected from Russians to be honest with you!
Our waiter was very polite and so knowledgeable! He helped us with our hachapuri and recommended some other dishes! All waiters speak English by the way!
Our dessert from grapes is really worth trying if you are looking for something not too sugary but yet amazing!
I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone who is looking for a good place to eat near Kazansky Cathedral. It is just steps away from it!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 15, 2018

A traditional restaurant in a very beautiful place. The food is very good and the service is courteous

Date of visit: August 2018