“Delicious dinner”
Review of Toscana Grill

Toscana Grill
Reserve a table
Ranked #489 of 11,284 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Description: Italian restaurant, bar and wine cellar in the most comfy part of Griboyedov Canal in the historic center of St. Petersburg. This is a place with a nice friendly atmosphere , attention to guests, simple interior and nontrivial author's cuisine.
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We decided to taste Italian cuisine in St. Petersburg. Toscana Grill was recommended as one the best. Our dinner was perfect and my favorite Florentine steak was delicious. My little woman enjoyed a lot with Tuna Carpaccio and Tiramisu for dessert. As for me prices are a little bit high but it worth to pay for excellent dinner in Italian style.

Date of visit: August 2017
Алексей А, Владелец at Toscana Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our restaurant. Your opinion is important to us!

Write a reviewReviews (700)

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Six of us had dinner here recently and it was one of the best meals I've eaten in St Petersburg. The service was friendly and efficient and I wouldn't hesitate to return here. I had a Ceaser salad for starters and a 250g fillet mignon for main the steak was cooked rare and was perfect, red almost all the way through although there was no blood on my plate at any point which is a sign that the steak had been perfectly aged, stored and cooked. Brilliant food, brilliant service and lovely friends although the restaurant wasn't responsible for the last!!!

Date of visit: September 2017

Thank you for your kind feedback about our restaurant Toscana Grill. We are always glad to serve to guests of our city Saint-Petersburg.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I always thought that when not sure where to go to have lunch in some unexplored neighborhood one should select Italian place. Pizza, pasta, macaroni or tiramisu and you're full and happy.

Not this time. Everything was almost unpalatable.
The soup was overcooked; hot spicy pasta turned out to be bland mash, where beef was more like a rubber sole... After a short talk to the unfriendly and a bit rude hostess, we've managed to get the receipt and escape the place...

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank cyberskunk

I'm sorry you did not like our restaurant. We rarely hear comments about the work of our waiters. We take great interest in the quality of service in the restaurant. We will take into account your remarks.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

The restaurant is not far from the subway station "Sennaya Ploshad". Great place for dinner or lunch with friends. Excellent food at a very reasonable price, nice staff, possibility to find place without prior reservation. Great variaty of grills, including vegetables and seafood.

Also, I have to admit cozy and well-thought-out space and good atmosphere.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank AlexTarasoff
Алексей А, Владелец at Toscana Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2017

Thank you for your feedback about our Toscana Grill restaurant. Your opinion is important to us and we are always glad to see you in St. Petersburg.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Very good location in the center of the city. I was with my friends from Serbia so we decided to take a rest after excursions and eat somewhere. Decoration was sweet, waiters worked good, so we were served pretty fast. One of my friends was a vegetarian, but we had no problem with it since there you can find veg dishes in a menu.

I've ordered home made pasta Carne Arabbiate with chili sauce and it was VERY good. Fresh and spicy as I like. Price was also ok, around 7$. Pizza Crudo di Parma is also recommended (~10$), yummy.
For dessert I ate home made tiramisu and I really enjoyed that it was served in a small bowl. So sweet :)

As a conclusion: good location, very adequate prices, friendly waiters and tasty food.

Date of visit: August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We hope for a new meeting in Toscana Grill.