“Very Nice”
Review of Toscana Grill

Toscana Grill
Reserve a table
Ranked #489 of 11,284 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Description: Italian restaurant, bar and wine cellar in the most comfy part of Griboyedov Canal in the historic center of St. Petersburg. This is a place with a nice friendly atmosphere , attention to guests, simple interior and nontrivial author's cuisine.
Reviewed July 20, 2017

Ate here on my last night in Russia. The venue itself is nice with a good vibe and felt cosy. The food was really good and I found it really good value (Russia overall I found cheap for food). For a starter, two mains, side plate of potatoes, two deserts, two drinks and a bottle of water the bill was roughly 2700ruble. The waiter was lovely, with good English and was able to answer any questions we had. A lovely final night in the city.

Date of visit: July 2017
Алексей А, Владелец at Toscana Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

We really appreciate your opinion, we are glad that you liked our restaurant Toscana Grill. Thank you for visiting us.

Write a reviewReviews (700)

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent EXCEPT they have no idea how to make filet Mignon. I asked for medium rear hoping it will be juicy in a middle. 1st time they brought it REAR, I asked to cook more bc I can't eat rear meat (looked like rear tuna). 2nd time (20 min later) they brought exact the same piece REAR again. Honestly I don't think they even tried to cook it more... After I talked to the waiter and showed him a picture of medium rare filet mignon, (20 min later again) 3rd time they brought the way I ordered. Meanwhile, my family had their meals, I sipped my glass of wine, and by the time I had my meal everyone was waiting just for me to eat my filet. No one sincerely apologized to me, offered any complementary drink, nor made anything to feel coming back to that place ever again. Customer Relations should be number one priority in restaurant business. Make me feel special, apologize, and I WILL come back and leave tips. This place is not about customers...

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank fluffik

Your remark is fairly fair. We together with the restaurant staff discussed your case, the waiter did not show proper attention in your case. We will take into account your wishes that in the future our guests receive the best service. Thank you for visiting our restaurant and we are glad that in general you liked the food in our restaurant.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

We stopped one afternoon for a cocktail and were duly impressed by the professional manner of the bartender. So, we went back the next night for cocktails and dinner. All aspects of the dinner were excellent from the bread to the carpaccio to the main course..Wine selection was very good. The dinner was great and a nice change from Russian and Georgian food which we also enjoyed.

Date of visit: June 2017
Алексей А, Владелец at Toscana Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Thank you a lot for so kind reply!

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

On my spontaneous visit I tried a very tasty tomato soup along with some chicken with vegetables, enjoyed dessert and the restaurant with its good service, relaxing music and elegant interior. Would recommend, a solid 5/5.

2  Thank Andrew P
Алексей А, Владелец at Toscana Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write about our restaurant Toscana Grill. Your opinion is important to us and we are glad that you liked the restaurant.

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has excellent service. Especially Alex - he is the best!
Food is Ok. Not Super. Side of dishes are guite small.
Prices above average.
Situation nice, but nothing extra.
But all in all: I recommend.

Date of visit: June 2017

Thank you for your comments. Hope see you again!