“Good main courses. Bad desserts”
Review of Meatarea Chuck

Meatarea Chuck
Ranked #54 of 11,402 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Meat Restaurant from Redmans Kitchen youtube team. This is simple and cozy restaurant. Best place for steak lovers!
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

The main courses, obviously meat, are delicious but, the desserts are disgusting. I wouldn't recommend to take any dessert there. We tasted the chocolate cake and the crumble with cherries. They both tasted bad. The waitresses are friendly, kind and they can speak a quite good English. The place is trendy. To sum up it's a good place to where have dinner but they need to learn how to prepare better desserts! This is an italian point of views.

1  Thank Flavio G

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

I visited this place when we were celebrating friend's birthday. And I must say it was an excellent decision. On Monday evening it was not very occupied. First we had table near the entrance but then our waitress offered us a more comfortable bigger table in a second room.

The menu consists mostly of meat dishes. I wanted to order a salad and waitress recommended me the one with really a lot of meat. I enjoyed it. My sister ordered a cheesecake with bacon. And it was literally a cheesecake and a bacon. Amazing combination! The choice of beer is good. You can choose local or international beers.

Personnel is friendly and helpful. Meals area served very fast.

The average cheque is reasonable. Steak price is not the highest in the city.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

It's a really good palace for meat lovers,i with my friend ate the ribeye steak and NewYork steak ,the juicy steaks' every bite is all enjoyed

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Little place but best choice to spend a dinner based on beef in St. Petersburg. Various choice and correct price.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

You like meat? You like beer? This is one of the best places to have those. Large delicious burgers, good selection of craft beers and fun desserts. The interior is a bit too much, but fits the overall format perfectly.