Ibis St. Petersburg Centre Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Onyx Hotel(St. Petersburg)
Peterville Hotel(St. Petersburg)
  • Restaurant
Apart-Hotel Alyye Parusa(St. Petersburg)
  • Room Service
Aglaya Hotel&Courtyard(St. Petersburg)
  • Restaurant
Ligotel(St. Petersburg)
  • Breakfast included
Station Hotel M19(St. Petersburg)
  • Breakfast included
1,357 results
All reviewsbig shopping malllarge showernevsky prospektmin walkcomfortable bedbudget hotelrussian visaconvenient locationmain attractionsmoscowgaleriametrocitystpetersburgconciergeploschad
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The team was kind and helpful, the location great but the mattress in our bedroom was a little bit too hard. Unfortunately we had some trouble to sleep on it.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank fofaepreta
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Stayed 3 nights at this hotel. It is a typical Ibis, basic and simple but functional.
Got a no smoking room which was good as the lobby smells of cigarettes.
Best thing about this hotel is the location. Served by 2 different stations, Ligovsky prospect and Vaastania, also close to the station where trains from Moscow arrive.
Big and western shopping mall is 5 min from the hotel, with a good supermarket in it.
Hotel is also close to a few good clubs.
It is a very nice walk from the hotel up Nevsky Prospekt all the way to the Church on Spilled Blood, about 20 min but very nice.
Bed was perfect for me, very firm!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Graz-London
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Entrance with approximately 10 steps = not practical when you have luggages (which is the case most of the time when going to a hotel!).
When checking in, i'm asked if i want a smoking or non smoking room. I clearly say NON smoking room, and get my key to... a smoking floor (and room). Coming back downstairs, i assumed it was a mistake, but the guy tell me there is no non smoking rooms left. In that case, what's the point of asking me my preference ? And why not tell that to me before giving me my keys earlier, instread of assuming i'll take whatever i'm given ??
After inisisting i can't stay in a smoking room, a "miracle" happened : they found a non smoking room ! (exact same room quality, not an upgrade). They could have spare me a way back and forth to a room by caring about the answer to their question smoking or non smoking.

The room : very small , difficult to find a place to put 2 SMALL luggages. Bed's mattress are hard and uncomfortable. Very minimalistic and tiny room. View from window on an old abandonned ugly building.
Hotel location : It's ok. Approximately 2 kms from the real center.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Stayed here in Feb. The hotel is not big, nice and quitе. It is located in a very nice place close to metro and old center. You can easy find the main street of the city - Nevsky prospect, it is very close to the hotel.
My room was big and very clean. There was an air condition. Also I was given with free wi-fi (for the as I was travelling for business reason it was really needed).
Breakfasts are nice, but standard, I had seen better :)
The only one minus for me was: they don't have room service. There was no mini bar in the room and receptionist said it was not possible to get even water into my room, only go down and buy.
But in general I'd recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank SNV
Reviewed May 10, 2012

This is the first time we use ibis. The hotel is easy to find (after our experience in moscow) and takes 8-10 minutes to walk. it is located in a busy street with the railway station and a big mall nearby. There are many bus stops and we use #3 route quite a lot.
The room is new and not on the noisy side. It is clean too but ver small. We suppose it should look like this as a business hotel. The Internet is free, wireless and no need for a password. There is no kettle and could not make coffee. If you want to have a cup of hot water, you need to ask at the bar. The breakfast is good with a large varieties. The front desk and concierge staff are helpful and with good English. The concierge staff suggested the route for us going to Peterhof and also checked if it was open on their Victory Day.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple