St. Petersburg Tour Guide - Anya
Review Highlights
Organized

From the beginning till the end Anya was so extremely organized and on top it amazed me. Always... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
pompyb
santa clara, california
via mobile
Two wonderful days with Anya

We are four seniors. We heard about Anya through friends that had used her services earlier. We... read more

Reviewed May 16, 2019
Venture745714

All reviews excellent english baltic cruise walking tour alla tours skillful visa documents sp facts humour sites st palace petersburg van art ship
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Visited on a cruise but opted out of ship's shore excursion and used Alla Tours instead. They were great. Only 8 of us in group, a lot cheaper than ship option, our guide Veronica was very experienced, really new her stuff and most importantly managed to get us to the front of queues. The version of Swan Lake they organised was at one if the best theatre's- the Alexandrinsky - and top quality performances, unlike the reports we got back from the ship's option.

Date of experience: June 2018
Anya V, Owner at St. Petersburg Tour Guide - Anya, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Dear Simon L,

Thank you for taking time to write a review, but I'm afraid I am not associated with Alla Tours. I think it would only be fair to them take down this review and post it on their TripAdvisor site. Thank you!

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Anya was highly recommended by friends who had visited Russia last year. Anya replied promptly to all emails and took time to tailor an itinerary that suited our age (late 60s), interests and budget. We chose a 2-day walking tour which, we felt, showed us a city we would not have been able to discover on our own. Anya herself was a discovery: warm, open and very knowledgeable. She answered all our questions and conveyed a sense of her lived experience with anecdotes from her life which we appreciated her sharing with us. In an ideal world we would love to keep in touch with her but realize she probably invites that feeling in all her clients.

Date of experience: June 2018
Anya V, Owner at St. Petersburg Tour Guide - Anya, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! Please do keep in touch and let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future!

Reviewed May 30, 2018

Spent two days docked in St Petersburg as part of a Baltic cruise. Booked a guide through Alla Tours who were highly recommended by Viatour on behalf of TripAdvisor. The Guide was called Alex and he spoke excellent English using battery operated technology. His knowledge was exceptional and at the same time he could be very amusing, Only 16 people on the very comfortable coach and we were able to gain early entry to all the favourite tourist attractions. This tour was definitely the highlight of the cruise and should not be missed by anyone visiting the city. The Cruise organised trip was for nearly 40 people was 50% more expensive. The only downside was clearing Russian immigration on the first day which took around 30/40 minutes but that was outside the control of the tour company. Wrap up well if cold or wet. Prices include all costs apart from tips for the guide and driver.

Date of experience: May 2018
Anya V, Owner at St. Petersburg Tour Guide - Anya, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

HI Sherry147.

Although it is a lovely review, I'm afraid that I am not associated with Alla Tours. I think it would be fair to them if you took down this posting from my TripAdvisor page and moved it to their TripAdvisor page. Thank you!

Reviewed May 16, 2018

Wow! All I can say is Wow!

St Petersburg was the highlight of our cruise and Anya was a big reason for that. She knows St Petersburg and it's history, seeing things with her allowed us to see more and really get to know the City and it's history.

We talked to several people that took tours with other guides, and I can guarantee you that we got to know the City much better than them thanks to Anya.

Thank you again Anya!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Mr_SHY
Anya V, Owner at St. Petersburg Tour Guide - Anya, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! Please keep in touch and let me know if there is anything that I can do for you in the future!

Reviewed April 8, 2018

My girlfriend and I had an amazing visit with Anya in St. Petersburg. Big picture: we were just super impressed with the beauty, history, art, culture and food in St. Pete, it now ranks up there as one of our favorite European-style cities. But having Anya guide us through the streets and sites was stellar, she’s so knowledgeable of the history (and art!) that you feel truly educated after one of her tours. Like traveling anywhere, being with a local native makes all the difference. She can navigate you where you need to be, adjust to changing conditions if needed and always has a plan. Terrific time in St. Pete, thank you Anya!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank EZ123Lancaster
Anya V, Owner at St. Petersburg Tour Guide - Anya, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! Please keep in touch and let me know if there is anything I can do for you and your girlfriend in the future!