“Best shakshuka I ever tried before”

Pryanosti I Radosti
Reserve a Table
Resto.ru
Ranked #110 of 12,034 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Petrogradsky
Description: Spicy taste of a joyful life at the Pryanosti & Radosti restaurant‎ on the Petrogradskaya Side! The spacious, bright and always delicious Pryanosti & Radosti restaurant offers secluded corners for two and a karaoke room for noisy parties Intimate corners for two, comfortable sofas for groups of friends and spacious tables for big feasts. The new Pryanosti & Radosti restaurant‎ on Posadskaya Street is perfect for every kind of event. The light and cozy interior of the second «Pryanosti & Radosti» restaurant was created by designers Andrey Tsigankov and Maria Demidova. Bright rooms twined with greenery are perfect for a family or business lunch, the futuristic design of the third hall creates the right mood for those who want to have a proper good time. Technical features of the audio equipment have been kept in mind: the music is unobtrusive here; it does not disturb delicious meals and would not hit you on the ears. Regular shows and performances will make your pastime at the restaurant light and romantic. The restaurant’s menu combines spicy Georgian flavors, worked out by the master of her craft, brand-Chef Izo Dzandzava, as well as some classic European dishes, courtesy of the culinary art maestro, Yuriy Manchuk.
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant has a wonderful location, it is quiet and cosy. I’m so surprise that you can have always perfect service at any time and great food! This place absolutely in top 10 if you want to start your day with awesome breakfast espaecially shakshuka and cup of some sort of amazing coffee(still don’t know how they brew it so good).
Overall this is a place I come back again when in town.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Great location. Had a great experience. Best food. Professional staffs. Margarita was a fantastic waitress. I would recommend this place.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Delicious and varied menu, good bar, excellent service. Free parking. Summer terrace, entertainment in the evenings.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2017

Hi everyone! I thought that I was not surprised at anything, but I was amazed at this restaurant. Me with my Russian colleague did not pass the face control. Our Russian office in advance made an order of the table and we had a good mood, but Brutal man at the entrance said that we do not need to format and look for another place.
I propose to do this to all guests of the beautiful city.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank alex s
Мария К, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Pryanosti I Radosti, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear Alex,

Thank you for the letter! We are so sorry for the situation. Unfortunately, as the restaurant works all night long the manager is responsible for safety of our guets and sometimes has to refuse in the entance. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and hope that this misunderstanding won't prevent you from visiting our restaurant in the future. We are looking forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Hi!
I made this account especially because I really don’t understand what is face control in Russia.
I had my birthday last week and decided to celebrate it with my friends in St.Petersburg. We got tips from local people that this place is a very nice one to celebrate birthday. We booked a table (with deposit!) and were planning to have a dinner, with dancing after.
But when we came to the place, a 20 years old boy at the entrance told us that we don’t suit their face control. This was outrageous, as we are good looking ladies running our own businesses. Absolutely sober if it matters anything in Russia. Never before I had such treatment. I’m sure there are other nice places in St.Petersburg, but we were not familiar with the city. So on my birthday I was standing outside in a cold weather thinking where to go. It was too late to call anybody to ask for tips, so the whole thing made a bad impression on the whole trip. Unfortunately.
The only thing we figured out why we were not welcome, it’s because we are 32-35 years old, and not 18-20. Men of absolutely any kind had no problem to get in.
I didn't understand anything, but one thing is for sure: I never experienced such disrespect in my whole life!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Tonje07
Мария К, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Pryanosti I Radosti, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Dear guest,