“Full of flavour and not expensive”
Review of Georgian's

Georgian's
Ranked #335 of 12,254 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

The restaurant was recommended by my local friend. I went there last day of my stay and I regret I didn't come earlier. I tasted a couple of dishes and each of them was full of flavour. My best were: khinkali, dolma and fried eggplant. Red wine was very decent for that price. Next time I am in the town, I will go there at once.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed January 28, 2019

The first thing that I liked about this place was that the waiter gave us (two persons) a table for 10 as it was the only one available. Afterwards, the service, food and wine were excellent. This was the best meal we had in St. Petersburg in the course of a week.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

We ate dinner here with my family yesterdey night. Everybody loved the food, the place was really nice and the housewine was great! it didnt even cost that much. Really recommending this one!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 19, 2018

"Peters" have several Georgian restaurants, most of them from good to sublime, and this one must be at the absolute top level; it was an amazing evening we had there! Kind of old school with a twist-cooking, paired with excellent service and very good Georgian wines (the reds tried this evening). A warm welcome, well prepared, inviting looking dishes (and we had a lot!), fresh, fantastic tasts, I could go on forever. It was an evening to remember!! If I'm heading back to Peters, this is my first place to re-visit, guarantied AMAZING!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

The decor and service were excellent. You could see that the food was well cooked, if you like the cuisine I think this is probably an excellent example of what Georgia could offer. Reasonably priced too.

Date of visit: May 2018