Rossi Boutique Hotel & SPA
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Nomera na Sadovoi(St. Petersburg)
Hotel Beletazh(St. Petersburg)
Arkada(St. Petersburg)
M-Hotel(St. Petersburg)
Dinastiya Hotel(St. Petersburg)
Asteria Hotel(St. Petersburg)
  • Breakfast included
5th Corner Hotel(St. Petersburg)
LARGO Hotel(St. Petersburg)
  • Restaurant
Kristoff Hotel(St. Petersburg)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfontanka riverdeluxe roomadjoining restaurantnevsky prospekthistoric buildingan upgradetwo blockswalking distancefaberge museumhotel guestsperfect staymain sightsporridgewonderful hotelhotel in streception staffcentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I'm visiting this hotel several time a year, and every time it's looks on higest quality level, especially the staff. Trust they recommendation's - they really know what they are doing!
The hotel has some new rooms with Fontanka river views (304-306). I can highly recommend room #304 for French style luxury lovers.

Room Tip: For "rustic old-tymes" stlyle with old wooden seiling beams, brics etc. You can choose the rooms 403-405
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Darius68_04
RossiBoutiqueHotel, General Manager at Rossi Boutique Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Dear Darius,
Thank you very much for your review, which is the second one about our hotel. I am glad that you have positive memories of your stay and that you are gladly coming back to us and recommend Rossi Boutique hotel! Thank you for complimenting my colleagues and mentioning our new rooms, I hope that our guests will like them, as well as the rooms you have already recommended.
I send you our warmest greetings and kind regards on behalf of our front desk personnel.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
With kind regards,
Sergey

Reviewed May 30, 2012

What a nightmare! A large gang arrived in the next room and started partying at 4 a.m. Repeated calls to the front desk by guests brought no relief. The poor young man at the desk was either unwilling or unable to throw them out. This hotel is poorly prepared for such disturbance. I lost a half night's sleep over this, and i was unable to function the next day. I expected a refund for my lost night, but this hotel doesn't understand when to compensate guests. The next night we had normal guests next door, but the walls are so thin i could hear their conversation.

Room Tip: choose another hotel if you want to sleep.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank zyle

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your hotel review and my sincere apologies regarding a mess with your neighbours! You are a valued member of TripAdvisor society and we respect your travel experience and opinion.

The young man you mentioned WAS indeed UNABLE to throw them out, but even if he would call the police and they would have taken them, it would not save your night anyway as it also would take time and could not be silent. The worst thing is that we are unable to predict such situations and although we have security routines that help us to avoid such situations – once in a lifetime it happens and we fail to act in a proper way. We have various sorts of guests, but we are trying to welcome all of them irrespective of their upbringing, temper and behaviour. However we cannot be responsible for cultural peculiarities that also differ from country to country and what is a norm within one culture is totally unacceptable in another. We understand your disappointment, but it is incorrect to make conclusions judging by one occasion, and I can assure you we are not a disco hotel.

I am really sorry I was unable to interfere with the situation and help you there and then.
We understand that any compensation would not get back a spoiled impression and it is not worth make apologies and presents if your trip is shadowed by such occasion! I can see that your ranking is based on emotions caused by this particular situation (nobody is ensured against it, I was also a witness of such situation in one respected hotel in Europe). However, I kindly ask you not to judge the whole by its instant part.

I once again apologise for the inconveniences caused by your neighbours who were also our guests, although not decent ones. We really appreciate your choice and thank you for your trust to us.

Should you once feel like to come back despite the situation, we will remain at your disposal; you may contact me any time with any sort of information and comments.

With best regards,
Sergey Bulzov

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Hotel staff is very helpful and polite. Lacking amenities i.e. make up mirror, Kleenex box, only 6 hangers in the closet. Very limited drawer storage. No extra electrical outlets throughout the room.
Location is very good. Lounge is nice but should be serviced in the evening. Breakfast buffet was spartan and discouraged us from eating in the evening restaurant which we understand is very different. We were looking forward to using the Spa, but we were told it is closed till September.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank yvette l

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your comments and positive feedback about staff and new lounge.
Your information about make-up mirror, and Kleenex-box is important for us, we need this sort of feedback to review and possibly refresh our set of amenities.

The building where the hotel is now located was constructed in the middle of the 19th century, and the hotel itself was not built as a soulless modern block, where everythingmight be easily fit in and tailored. The thing is that we did try to make the best out of the space we had. We did everything to save the soul of this building and the spirit of the past centuries. I have to apologize that we are unable to enlarge our drawers, because they were made to fit the historic interiors without spoiling them and leaving enough space to feel comfortable in every room. However, we are able to give an external set of hangers upon request if you are staying for a long time and need much space for clothes. There are several electrical sockets even in smaller rooms to cover the whole area, although sometimes they are not easy to notice (again, not to spoil the interior). The receptionists are always ready to show them to you.

As for breakfast, we are always ready for our guest’s suggestions and we can see now that tastes varygreatly and people judge upon their personal tastes, experience and habits.Please send me in personal message or by e-mail what in your opinion might bee added to/excluded from breakfast to make it better. Your comments would be very much appreciated.

Thank you choosing Rossi boutique hotel!
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,
Sergey.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

just got back from a 5 night stay at this hotel...while the room was clean, it was a bit small, had a view of the alley. the staff at the front desk were very helpful, recommended great restaurants. the hotel also has a great location, walking distance to all the sights. the cleaning lady, however, was stingy on the towels, sometimes not replacing them at all. there was no spa, although they call themselves hotel and spa. previous reviews complained about glass bathrooms, now has mini blinds, breakfast wasn't bad, just not a large selection. overall good hotel but a bit pricey.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mliebl

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your stay with us and hotel review.
I appreciate your positive comments towards the hotel location, personnel, cleanliness and breakfast, and deeply apologize for the inconvenience with towels. I have already spoken with head of housekeeping department. She has taken this issue up at weekly staff meeting and I was assured that we would double-check housekeeping routines followed strictly. However, a simple call to the reception desk would solve this issue within a few minutes.
We continue our work on SPA centre, and by recent information it is planned to launch in autumn 2012. We have changed the logo only at the hotel official web-page, where SPA section is yet inactive. You may also see our new logo in correspondence.
With best regards,
Sergey Bulzov

Reviewed May 10, 2012

I stayed at the Rossi Hotel with my husband for 4 nights. We paid extra for a deluxe room which didn't disappoint. The room was clean, comfortable, had tea and coffee making facilities, bath robes and an excellent view.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful and the driver who took us back to the airport particularly so.
The hotel was in an excellent location, within walking distance to all the sights, but away from the noise. Breakfast was very good and served in the hotel's restaurant. We eat in the restaurant on 3 of the 4 evenings that we stayed and found the food to be very good and they give 20% discount to guests of the hotel.
The hotel provided free internet and pcs in the communal areas. Another really nice touch was that you could chose one telephone number which when dialled from your hotel room was free for the duration of your stay.
My rating was almost 5*, but there were a few VERY minor plumbing and room service issues.
I would wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to see the sights of St Petersburg.

Room Tip: If you can, pay extra for a deluxe room and ask for a room with a view of the canal.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pennyhill108
RossiBoutiqueHotel, General Manager at Rossi Boutique Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2012

Dear Madam,

Thank you vey much for your detailed review and positive message.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Rossi Boutique Hotel and found services we provide useful. We appreciate your choice and high marks to location, service, restaurant, taxi service, etc. It is also very important for us to know that our "Favourite number" offer is required. Thank you for recommendation for other travellers.

I may only add that we have opened bright new executive suites with square/river view, that also may be of great interest to our guests. Prices and offers linked to these room categories are available at our web page and at reception desk.

Once again thank you for thorough review. We look forward to welcoming you back to Rossi Boutique Hotel.

With kind regards,