“Pricey but best cocktails in town”
Review of Xander Bar

Xander Bar
Ranked #27 of 12,480 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Neighborhood: Admiralteisky
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful setting in the Four Seasons Hotel. Its one of the most expensive palces in Russia to get cocktails, but also one of the best, certainly in St Petersburg.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (93)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I normally do not like to eat out in Russia and mostly have written bad reviews, on this occasion I was surprised just how good it was. They have really tried hard to get the balance right and the range was very impressive. One thing I would say is that the Asian influence was clear. I hope they stay and enjoy more customers. The decors made me think I was in a movie and really made me want to come back to go to different parts of the building. Really great night and thank you. One tip for readers is please dress well.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 1, 2019 via mobile

Super service, good food and reasonable prices. Great relaxed atmosphere. Also suitable with children.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 27, 2019

The mixologist here is one of the best we've experienced in all our world travels. Get the menu designed as a map of the city with different cocktails named after different locations. Over the course of our stay we tried 8 or so different ones and were impressed each time. I highly recommend the one that comes in a book, with smoke...yes...sounds strange but a wonderful drink.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 4, 2019

Good for after the ballet of opera, with a truly memorable club sandwich and a not to be missed "Smoky Mary"

Date of visit: May 2019