Since the last 10-15 years, I go at least 1 time in a year to St. Petersburg. I stayed in many places: private rooms, private appartments, poor or acceptable but too expensive hotels or mini-hotels... but this time, I can say I found an acceptable place for an acceptable price.
St. Petersburg is a very expensive city to stay and this mini-hotel offered exceptional good value for the money. It's located in a building upstairs another hotel and the first good surprise is the staff on the receiption (24 hours available, which is not in every place where I stayed before): all the staff can speak English. The room was small (and the bathroom even smaller), but for a location on less than 5 minutes of the railwaystation and metro and on the main street, you can't complain. Breakfast is buffet and the choise is for Russia good or even very good. Don't forget you are in St. Petersburg and Russia: you can't compare with western norms, even they try in this hotel to make it as comfortable as possible. Of course, this is a mini-hotel and not a hotel: the rooms are former (small) appartments, but due to the excellent location, you just use them to sleep.
If they hold the prices acceptable, I'll surely come back. Without hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 16 comfortable rooms, located on three floors of the hotel. You can choose between standard rooms with a double king-size bed and luxury apartments of improved design with Jacuzzi. All rooms are well furnished, have a private toilet room with all amenities, hair dryer, LCD TV, free Internet access via WI-FI, individual safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nevskiy Express Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nevsky Express Hotel St. Petersburg
- Nevsky Express St Petersburg