“St Petersburg Must See's Tour”

St Pete Private Tours
Ranked #8 of 458 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Exclusive tours. Only personal guides, flexible itineraries, hotel pick-up, instant online booking and payments by card. We speak English, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese!
Reviewed May 26, 2016

On my visit to St Petersburg I signed up for the St Pete must see's tour and it was great. My personal guide, Tanya, was amazing in every way during my tour. She was extremely friendly and knowledgable about the city and sites that we saw. The tour was a great way to get a 1st impression of the city and see the main highlights. I added the 2 church tours, Church of the Spilled Blood & St Isaac's which I highly recommend. Tanya was gracious and accomodating & joined me on the addtional staircase to the top of the dome at St Isaac's. Overall, a 5 star experience!

2  Thank Loren_L_1976
All reviews
"walking tour"
in 36 reviews
"catherine palace"
in 24 reviews
"great tour"
in 20 reviews
"main sights of the city"
"beautiful city"
"personal guide"
"come alive"
"other attractions"
in 3 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"private guide"

Reviewed May 11, 2016

We did tours for three days with St Pete's private tours. Our guide was Natalie, we went on a five hour walking tour, a five our city driving, tour and an eight hour tour to Peterhof and Pavlovsk. The tours were well organized and very informative.Natalie was an exceptional guide. She was very knowledgeable and friendly, she made you feel like you were part of her family. She took us to lunch at a local Russian restaurant. She was very passionate about her job and enjoys doing it. Overall we had three great days with Natalie and St Pete private tours and would recommend it to everyone .

Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

Nadya,took us on a great walking tour of St Petersburg and the Hermitage.she was very good at her job and very nice to spend six plus hours with.We covered about 8 miles plus a nice lunch.
Best value in tours for St Petersburg and Moscow.
Alan and Terri

Reviewed April 21, 2016

I had arranged for two personalised tours. It was very easily arranged over the email and Anna was most helpful, professional and quick with all my queries. I was sent confirmations and follow up emails - so it was made very easy. I did not have to pay in advance. My first day was with Nadiss who arrived promptly at 9.30 to take me to Catherine's Palace and Puskin. I wanted longer so I could walk around the grounds so I did a private tour. Nadiss was very informative and shared a lot of general knowledge of how people lived not just a description of the building. She shared a lot of wonderful history that would have taken hours for me to read. It was great that when we got to the grounds he found a local choir group had started and took me to hear them sing in the underground tunnels. The music was amazing and it was a real bonus. The driver they arranged was very good and managed to avoid the traffic jams so my time was not wasted in jams.
My second day I wanted a walking tour of some specific sites and she planned a wonderful 6 hours for me. I also did the Metro tour and it was a real surprise - make London underground very boring.
Nadiss once again told me all sorts of things about the Russian general life, culture and why things are they way they are. She is an extremely knowledgeable lady with a friendly sweet nature. I thing the tour company are very lucky to have her. Her English and languages are excellent.
I would highly recommend this company for any type of tour and if you get Nadiss as your guide it will be a bonus.

Date of experience: April 2016