“Friendliest shop in Russia!”
Review of Heritage

Heritage
Ranked #26 of 208 Shopping in St. Petersburg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friendliest shop in Russia!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

This shop is amazing! So much to see and the people are amazing! I saw a very warm side of Russia in this shop! I walked in thinking I'd buy something, then spent near an hour just talking! It was awesome :)

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Matthew H

Cologne, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Everything for the travellers need”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

You don't only get a big choice of souvenirs here, but everything that makes a travelers heart beat higher. People are very nice. New in St. Petersburg? - Go here to get the information you need to make yourself a gold overview of the City.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank StevenDitchyard
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“One off the biggest souvenir shop!!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

It’s more than just a souvenir shop it’s like a museum where you can bay paintings, dolls, jewelry. What is more, store employees can give you all information about this or that goods, such as what it’s made of, who is the author, all the history of this thing and so on.
I usually visit this shopping center when my foreign friends visit Petersburg in summer time and to buy some Christmas gift on summer holidays.
If you planning to visit Saint Petersburg, you must make a place in you plan for this unique place.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Алексей Г
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“the best place to go for souvenirs”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The store is located in the heart of St. Petersburg not far away from the famous Hermitage museum. The collection of souvenirs really impressed me! There's a wide selection of articles! I could never even imagine that the nesting dolls can be so different, the boxes can be so beautiful and the amber can be red, green or even blue. You can find a gift or a souvenir for any taste in here! The staff is really nice, friendly and polite and is always ready to help you to find and choose anything you want and need! Besides that the atmosphere of the place is just fantastic!
I liked this store and I highly advise for travellers in St. Petersburg to visit it and I'm sure that you won't regret it!!

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Constantine M
373 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 304 helpful votes
“Stop. Take a deep breath and go to the Heritage gallery.”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

You are tourist in St.Petersburg and that wat you think:
№1. I've just finished this exciting but still exhausting tour to the State Hermitage and there's no way I can walk another block to buy souveniers...but I have to...ahhhh....
№2. Well, I'm in the city-center, because obviously, ther's a lot of intersting stuff here, but I'm sure souveniers are way less expensive if I only buy them somewhere away from Palace Square and Nevsky Prospekt...
№3. All these small souvenirs boutiques are charming, but do they have enough diferent kinds... will I find there THE MATRESHKA I've been dreaming about?
№4 What is they won't understand me?..
№5 How much?...
№6 Where?..
№7 ?..
№8 ...

Stop. Take a deep breath and go to the Heritage gallery.

Seriously. This is an excellant place to get souvenirs, they have it all!
The location can not be beaten - just behind the coner from the Palace square, so it makes the shop so easy to find! The variety of souvenirs amazes: starting from simple wooden dolls and small amber magnets and finishing with hand-maded and hend painted Matreshkas [real pieces of art] and copies of the Faberge eggs! Amber! Wow! There's tonns of amber! Not only Baltic one but also one from the Caribbean! That's unusual for the shops but in Heritage you may actually take an excursion - that's how big their amber department is! The staff is nice: knowlegable and willing to help. I saw tourists wanted to buy a caviar they did not have in the store, so manager called their sister-store and the caviar was delivered to the Heritage promptly! Should I say the shop helps you to organize delivery if you for example bought the huge paiting and you don't want to carry it with you all day long...

In conclusion I should say visiting places like this makes me be a bit envy to the tourists in St.Petersburg: if only souvenir-shopping be same easy everywhere!

Visited March 2014